WOTY criteria question

thank you lovely ladies :) emm not sure about if i fit any criteria but im so chuffed as i say to be nominated...oh do i get a sticker lol i love my book its sooo pretty :D
so monday is interview
tuesday is voting
wednesday oh thats a lifetime away :)

if you was in my group you'd get a sash, certificate and a sticker BUT as you all know not all consultants do the little extras.

Yeah it's a shame, I ALWAYS did the extra little bits to make my group feel special...because they were, as are ALL members but hey ho. Fun times....

Yeah it's a shame, I ALWAYS did the extra little bits to make my group feel special...because they were, as are ALL members but hey ho. Fun times....

the first competition i did was top target member and when i presented the sash, sticker, certificate and the pen (i forgot about the pen before) they all said oooh we've never had these before. Since then theres been quite a few things happen that never happened before

Snap I didn't win either but I did get some flowers and lots of new friends hehe. I felt so silly, I read out an old diary entry, as it was how I felt at my biggest. As I was reading it I burst into tears, it was like I was back in the moment, it hurt so much. Our weigh-in lady won, out of 4 contestants, each worthy of the title. I enjoyed the morning and I believe it brought us as a group even closer :)
Club10.jpg
Only 12 weeks and 2 stone 3lbs lighter!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the photo Claire - that's lovely! And wow Sue - you can really see the difference in the before and after shots. You look all twinkly in the last shot. Fab! Keep up the good work - you look amazing! X

Back