Would anyone go back

We went to Bannys fish restaurant at Boundary Mill Colne today I had chips haddock and mushy peas diet Pepsi. It was lovely only had half the chips though. So I was off plan today although I did get the bloated feeling.

Reminds me that I dont want to eat like that all the time.Good at the time.Had ice cream at MCds after.

I think what SW has taught me is that you CAN have cake, crisps, chocolate, chips, icecream or whatever...but NOT on the same day and NOT huge amounts!
I've learnt that with most things it's the taste so a small slice of cake will deliver the same amount of taste as a whole cake.
I've learned that there are alternatives to full fat meals, that taste just as good if not better (SW chips are far superior to frozen oven chips).

I'm sure that i am not the only person who is trying SW or WW for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time...????
I will try my hardest not to go back, i have not suceeded in the past tho...The only difference is that i know how bad for me these foods are...it starts off with a 'once a month take away' then come the 'weekly treats' follower by the 'payday meals' ...next thing i know i'm watching x factor with a take away and pile of snacks each week...LOL oh how things work out!
I have been sticking to this religiously since feb and i can have a treat but it is one treat and i go back to plan straight after it...So to sum up...finger crossed i wont!

I think what SW has taught me is that you CAN have cake, crisps, chocolate, chips, icecream or whatever...but NOT on the same day and NOT huge amounts!
I've learnt that with most things it's the taste so a small slice of cake will deliver the same amount of taste as a whole cake.
I've learned that there are alternatives to full fat meals, that taste just as good if not better (SW chips are far superior to frozen oven chips).

Great comment. I totally agree :)

I can't I ate an entire packet of toffee dodgers this afternoon not even remotely enjoying them and now I feel sick and guilty where as previously A whole Birthday cake wouldn't have made me feel that way!!

W.I tomorrow - Fingers Crossed for a STS!

I have done that too but agree that my wobbles are much 'less bad' than in the past. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I could totally and utterly go back to how I used to eat before. It wouldn't take much (although at the moment I couldn't eat as much as I used to). I still love the full fat versions of food and enjoy eating out but I am happy often to eat the low fat versions and choose to on many occasions. However, I have changed my eating habits completely and have no intention of going back there. But I know it's not that far away from me if I don't keep sticking to the plan (most of the time !).

Gail x

As an aside Kingleds I LOVE your Avatar, you look so pretty and friendly and have a gorgeous smile xxx

I agree gorge pic of you hun, looking great :cool:

Back