Would anyone like a new Keto thread?

Nelliestar

Hello!
Returning to Mms after a 5 year absence. Back then I was on SW but now I am all about keto!
Would like to start a new thread for keto if anyone is interested?
My husband lost 3 stones on keto and I did really well on it 2 years ago. Lots has happened since ( healthwise)and I now need to start again....
I have lost 11 pounds in a month which is quite slow for keto but I had the occasional day off due to the stress/anxiety of lockdown. I struggle with anxiety and depression.
Would anyone like to join me?

For evening meals I have been cooking the things we would normally have but serving them on a bed of veg (with a sprinkling of cheese on top of it goes) Casseroles, bolognaise, chill , curry, roast dinners. Maybe stirring in sour cream in the case of chilli and curry.
I've found it I really want a sweet dessert I stir sugar free chocolate syrup into mascarpone cheese. Recently ordered vanilla protein powder and this stirred into mascarpone tastes like cheesecake.
We like burgers with all the toppings in lettuce wraps too

Hello!
Returning to Mms after a 5 year absence. Back then I was on SW but now I am all about keto!
Would like to start a new thread for keto if anyone is interested?
My husband lost 3 stones on keto and I did really well on it 2 years ago. Lots has happened since ( healthwise)and I now need to start again....
I have lost 11 pounds in a month which is quite slow for keto but I had the occasional day off due to the stress/anxiety of lockdown. I struggle with anxiety and depression.
Would anyone like to join me?
Yep im in. Im totally new to it so im trying to get my head around it and keep it quite simple at first just til i see some results and then get a bit more into recipes and stuff. Whats a typical keto day for you then? xx

Hi!
Typical day is coffee with cream and keto collagen during the morning then something like a tuna mayo salad/egg mayo salad/ cheese and bacon salad with pickles and pork scratchings at lunch. Or a hot lunch of cheese omelette bacon and mushrooms.
Evening meal as above.
Sweet fix is the mascarpone dessert above or a sugar free jelly with cream.
Lots of water and I add electrolytes.
What have you been eating so far?

Hi!
Typical day is coffee with cream and keto collagen during the morning then something like a tuna mayo salad/egg mayo salad/ cheese and bacon salad with pickles and pork scratchings at lunch. Or a hot lunch of cheese omelette bacon and mushrooms.
Evening meal as above.
Sweet fix is the mascarpone dessert above or a sugar free jelly with cream.
Lots of water and I add electrolytes.
What have you been eating so far?
Im really trying my best with it but i think im doing it wrong. Im really uncomfortable with the amount of cheese ive eaten so far (words i never thought id say). Ive had chicken roasted with skin on, kale, spinach, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and feta cheese, aberdeen angus beef sauasges with eggs. Any frying im doing im doing in a coconut oil spray. All of the above has been over the past 2 days. Im waking up to day 3 now and unsure as to how to proceed. Good news
No carb cravings just yet....

Have you weighed yourself since you started? It is quite a lot of cheese for 2 days. Are you having any veggies or salad?
No carb cravings is a good sign!

Have you weighed yourself since you started? It is quite a lot of cheese for 2 days. Are you having any veggies or salad?
No carb cravings is a good sign!
Ive not weighed myself im.just gonna go by my clothes i reckon. As of tomorrow im gonna limit the cheese and do an itermittant fasting with low carb. Really not getting my head round this high fat thing at all. Ive had spinach and kale as my salads but nothing else. How are you getting on? xx

Could be better! Had a few carbs yesterday after a stessful morning.
Back on it today!
Planning on having crustless mini quiches with salad and salami and other low carb bits for dinner tonight. Lunch maybe avocado and bacon on these Atkins crackers I got from Amazon only 1.8g per cracker.
Maybe some pork scratchings too.

Hope you have a good day!

You can add all sorts to your salads.. cold meats, boiled eggs, avocado, salmon, tuna with mayo, cheese, pickles etc.
Re IF I usually finish dinner around 7pm then don't eat anything else til around 12.30/ 1pm the next day. I don't wake up hungry usually.

Back