Would anyone like a serious SW and fitness buddy??? please

ah, youre all so lovely!
yes Louiseelectric, sw has only been in Ireland for the last year or so, very slowly making its way through the country. WW has been here for years, but Im done with that, no more starving for me! I love my food too much.
the zumba dvd was a download (naughty) but you can buy them on auction sites.

has anyone done any exercise yet? Ive managed 20 mins on the x trainer for the last 3 nights (20kms done so far, Im trying to aim for 28kms a week)
am polishing my halo :D
right Im off to join the Easter challenge.
happy eating tomorrow X

Hey -

I have to own up I have noty exercised apart from Kung Fu which is not CV really and walking up some stairs today to try and stretch out my legs.

Also shopping delivered last night and I have so much Veg so looking forward to a very healthy weekend.

So what is everyone doing ? Extra Easy , Red / Green.

how are we buddies getting on.

Shall we have a walk tommorrow ?

xxx

Can I join the gang too please! This is my third attempt at sw, I have zero willpower, but I just want to succeed!! Every January I end up the same wirght regardless of how much I lose in the previous year! It's silly really as I love being on sw, it's a great plan!
I live in Essex too, but I am going it alone this time as I get in too late from work for a class :-( I used to go to a drop in in London but found it a bit of a waste of money really, as i used to just jump on the scales and leave!!
So will you have me?!

:)

Can I join the gang too please! This is my third attempt at sw, I have zero willpower, but I just want to succeed!! Every January I end up the same wirght regardless of how much I lose in the previous year! It's silly really as I love being on sw, it's a great plan!
I live in Essex too, but I am going it alone this time as I get in too late from work for a class :-( I used to go to a drop in in London but found it a bit of a waste of money really, as i used to just jump on the scales and leave!!
So will you have me?!

:)

Of course we will have you ..
Sorry for the late reply .
I was doing a drop in class in St Pauls like you say a bit of a waste .. although the bloke who does it is great ..

How is everyone getting on?

I have been so busy - but i am back on track - just booked a holiday with the girls so I need to lose 2 stone by June ..
Start some exerise too !

oh, Louise, wher you going on holidays? you lucky thing, youll easily have 2 stone off by June
I weighed myself last sat and sun (naughty I know), and had lost 4lbs for the week. I was thrilled, then mon morning I was up the 4lbs again???? I stuck to the plan 100%. Im only thinking because I did so much exercise??? she says grasping at straws here.....(38km on the x trainer, a fast 45 min walk and 1hr on the wii) was seriously disheartened, but NOT giving up!!!! never!
the really annoying thing is, my hubby said he would do it with me, he deffo went over his syns every day and he lost 6lbs.grrrrrr
I actually joined the class on Tuesday, about 60 people turned up, which I thought was pretty good, Im sure I recognised loads of them from WW!
onwards and upwards! have a great week everyone. x

Hi

Can I join I need all the help I can get - to lose the flab once and for all....:)

I'm in buckinghamshire near Milton Keynes if thats any use to anyone...or Online buddie for movational kicks!

Kats

xx

Back