Would anyone like to join me on a 2 week challenge??

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I've just started SS for the first time after having done the 1000 plan until now..

I really want to do 2 straight weeks (at least) of SS, anyone fancy joining me in a 2 week challenge?

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I want to lose 14lbs in the next 2 weeks....ambitious I know but I gotta set me some blooming tough rules.

Go for it Sonkie!! I'd love to lose 14lb as that would make me 10 stone something but not sure if that's a little too much!!! Ahh, I'll aim for it - it will only be my body not getting me there rather than me, I'm blooming well going to stick to it!!

So I'll join you in the 14lb target!!

:)

Sunflowerbride
wants to lose 14lbs in 2 weeks

Sonkie
wants to lose 14lbs in 2 weeks

Lets go for it.

Im going to give it a whirl, you have inspired me :D I cant do 2 weeks though, next week my hubby is getting a commendation from the fire service so we have a posh meal to go to and I can just sit there and watch:rolleyes: So I'll just be in it for a week if thats ok.

GOOD LUCKKK x

Count me in as well, im going to aim for 10lbs so lets see if i can do it. Goodluck everyone :)

I'm on LL and it's my last 2 weeks of foundation (though I'll be doing development for a looonnnnggg time), I also go on holiday in 2 weeks so I'd love to join the challenge too if that's okay. I'll go for 10lb ...... here's hoping :)

Cath

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock (still love that name!!) - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Artickmonkeys - thank you!

Good luck everyone!!

:D

Hey

Count me in I want to loose 10lbs, wedding in 11 weeks so fingers crossed we can all do this

xx

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock (still love that name!!) - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Good luck Barcababex, am sure we can do this!! You've still got loads of time, 11 weeks is ages yet to lose the last 25lb you want to lose! Are you still SS? Or have you had to move onto 790 now your BMI is 25? :)

Count me in too - will start SS tomorrow and aim to lose 12lbs in the 2 weeks (I need to)

Have eaten today, but only fish, veg & fruit so hopefully carb withdrawl won't be too bad (famous last words?)

Hey

Was meant to be on 790 but had miserable cold so had nightmare, not managed all packs, had toast and throat sweets, but hey damage limitation hopefully i not gained too much, started 790 today properly but would much prefer to be on SS i liked it felt really in control, u'll be grand after the 1st 3 days.

Hopefully I'll loose it all 4 the weddin i'm sure u know whats it likeu want to look ur best!

xx

Ahh, sorry to hear about your cold..

I guess I can understand your aprehension - after doing so well on SS it must be quite daunting to go up to 790.. If it's any help I've lost all my weight so far on the 1000 plan, so you'll still lose weight.. I've put on over the last week because of all the eating out I've done!

Thank you, that's nice to know it gets easier after the first few days! I'm starting to feel hungry now but want to save my last pack for another hour or so yet, might go and have another pint of water in a minute!!

Yeah, I know what it's like!!! My dress is still too small (although not by much now!) so I'm losing partly for that - but, as you say, I want to look my best.. Not just for the day - the bodice in my dress gives me an amazing waist when it's laced in properly!! - but for the honeymoon too, would love to be back in the bikinis I wore when I met h2b!!! Poor guy, I put a stone on within a month of getting together with him and have struggled ever since - usually putting on rather than losing.. So will be nice for him to see me in bikinis again although, bless him, he still thinks I'm beautiful at the size I am now!

How are you feeling sunflowerbride? This is my first day SS too, Ive just had to cook DH his dinner and I seriously felt like pinching some, Im not hungry though it just smells so yummy :giggle: Looking forward to ketosis kicking in in a funny sort of way and I cant wait to order some more packs I have a zillion Cappucino and not a lot else :sigh:

Nightmare isn't it?!!! I told h2b that when I next went shopping I'd be buying meals that could be bulk cooked - think will make him a big chilli or something and then I can freeze portions!!!!!! Is that really dreadful of me?!

I'm looking forward to the ketosis kicking in too, hopefully iy wont take too long and fingers crossed I wont feel to grotty getting there!! Good luck this week, let me know how you're doing!!

I'll take you on Helen!
No way will I lose 14lbs though.
SSing on LL i was losing no more than 3lbs a week 1 or 2 more often than not so Ill say 7lbs.

I'll take you on Helen!
No way will I lose 14lbs though.
SSing on LL i was losing no more than 3lbs a week 1 or 2 more often than not so Ill say 7lbs.

Hello you!!

Was wondering if you'd join us!!

7lbs it is!! Good luck!

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb!!

Back