Would anyone like to join me on a 2 week challenge??

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Hippy Chick - 12lb

KittyB - 7lb

Minamina11 - 7lb

I lost 5lbs this week only 2 more to go then :p

Well done MM11!!! :character00115:

Enjoy your shower and salad!! :drool:

(Only 18 more days til I can eat salad again!!)

I lost 5lbs this week only 2 more to go then :p

*raises eyes innocently* Ahh - but have you lost those 5lb since we started this yesterday???!!!!

;)

:p

Well done babe, want to up your target? :)

Well done for not giving in thats great:) Hope h2b likes casserole lol.
Enjoy your book and im sure tomorrow will be 10 times easier for us both. Keep up the great work!

Hey

I list 2 lbs this week, so 10 stone exactly for this challenge

xx

Well I have got to be the crappest SS'er ever :cry::rolleyes: I decided I was starving when I was cooking tea for the kids so decided to cook myself something, all I had was a chicken breast with herbs nothing too silly so I should be OK. Im just not much cop at SS'ing and I did have a feeling I wouldnt last a week. Must try harder :doh:

Hey

I list 2 lbs this week, so 10 stone exactly for this challenge

xx

WOOOOO HOOOO !!! Well done you :D:D

you look FAB !!

keep up the great work....;)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hiya,
I had a blip....in the form of 6 squares of galaxy :eek:
What the heck is all that about? I don't even like chocolate particularly, my down point has always been savoury foods.

SFB - Many thanks for the recipe, gonna give it a whirl for my H2B :)

Got to go to work for a few hours today, plus have 2 funerals this afternoon, so hoping by keeping busier I won;t give in to my damn CB.

Have a good day all
Kitty xxx

No consuelabananahammock, you're not the crappest SSer ever, you just had a blip!!!!!

Climb back on board today!!!! One piece of chicken isn't going to ruin the next two weeks!!!!!!!!! Likewise Kitty, some galaxy isn't either!!!!!!!

Good luck both of you for today!

Kitty - you're welcome for the recipe, it's yum!! Also, I'm sorry to hear about your funerals.. We had one last week, they're never the happiest of things to go to - but two could be quite draining.. Look after yourself when you get home.. xx

Thanks for the recipe SFB - it sounds yum and will pick up stuff at store later today to make some for hubby

Kitty - Sorry to hear about the funerals....no wonder you ate some chocolate, it has to be a really draining time emotionally. Hope it goes ok

Well, start or day 2 and so far my dogs are snoring and exhausted (everytime I felt my CB was getting control I grabbed their leads and took them out) At this rate I'll wear their legs down and they'll be as tall as sausage dogs.....hmmm.....sausage *Homer-style drool"

Everything is making me think of food at the moment. Am having people over tonight for one of those home show things (PartyLite) and will have to be strong and ignore all wine and breadsticks. In case I am a little weak am also putting out crudities and fruit so can always munch on a celery stick while drinking fizzy water and pretending it's a vodka tonic

Sounds like a good plan hippychick - then at least you have something healthy to snack on if you do munch..

lol, shame - we cant even have lemon in the water, no hope of believeing it's vodka and tonic!!!!!!!!!!!

What sort of dogs have you got? We've got a black lab X springer spaniel who is about 7, not sure how old - he's a rescu and we know he was born in 2000 but not when!! He's fab though, wonderful personality of a black lab and the added bounce of a springer!!!

Hi SFB

We've got a black & tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, 11 years old, and convinced he is in fact regal.....and a mongrel from a rescue centre, approx 9 years old, but thinks he's 9 months - daft as a brush and looks like a minature greyhound crossed with a weimerarmer (sp?). The first 6 momths or so the mongrel had blue eyes but then they changed to hazel.

The CKCS is a tough little thing - hanging in there despite a bad heart and being in a road accident a few months ago. Though now he feels it is his right to have fresh cooked chicken every day and when you give him dog food he looks at you with such comtempt. Honestly if he could talk, I doubt he'd talk to us as we're peasants to him :)

They are both still snoring - I think I may have broken the dogs with too much walking yesterday. Better have a new plan for today and throw myself into house cleaning or something for a distraction. Those M&S food adverts are driving me insane - either they are running more frequently or I am just finding them more enticing.....they should be banned as they could drive a girl to cake !!!!!!

hee hee hee hee - I can picture the look on his face, ours looks at us too sometimes like that!!!!!!!!!

We're so lucky that we live on dartmoor - so have loads of amazing walking on our doorstep.. Our hound is going to be appreciating me walking to ignore food - I have a knee injury from slipping on a wet floor a couple of months ago and cant walk very far at the moment - but am sure walking him a couple of miles 3 times a day will be good for my physio and get him back to the 6 miles or 2 hours we used to walk him before my injury!!

It's amazing how expressive his face can be - he raises his eyebrows to show shock at the slop of dog food...lol

We live in Durham and have hiking trails all around us, minutes from the front door and the dogs have never been happier (before we lived in USA for 5 years with no nearby trails....and even no pavement so you had to dodge cars on the walk!)

I had a knee injury 2 years ago, just from being fat (the shame) but since walking more regularly it no longer throbs ar makes strange clicking noises. Weightloss has helped too I'm sure. Hope your knee imporves soon, I remember how hard it was to get comfortable in any position when mine was bad

count me in

Count in me as well if that's ok???
I need to be in spired to keep going and you lovely lady's are just what i need.:)
I'm up for the challenge.
I need it. 0lb in two week's i'll give my best shot 100%.
joyce

Thanks Hippy Chick..

I originally fell about 2 and a half years ago while out walking, I ruptured one ligament in my knee, near ruptured another, ruptured my miniscus and tore my hamstring...

I had managed to heal pretty well with lots of physio and lots of walking, at one point they said I wouldn't walk more than 4 miles without surgery - about 3 months ago I ran a half marathon!!! So has been a complete setback to be back in my brace again - and they're operating after the wedding... Which unfortunately means I'm going to be in a brace (hip to ankle!) for the wedding, thank goodness my dress covers it! Although I am going to come back from the caribbean with some strange old tan marks!!!

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Hippy Chick - 12lb

KittyB - 7lb

Minamina11 - 7lb

J.K - 10lb