Would anyone like to join me on a 2 week challenge??

Hi SFB

We've got a black & tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, 11 years old, and convinced he is in fact regal.....and a mongrel from a rescue centre, approx 9 years old, but thinks he's 9 months - daft as a brush and looks like a minature greyhound crossed with a weimerarmer (sp?). The first 6 momths or so the mongrel had blue eyes but then they changed to hazel.

The CKCS is a tough little thing - hanging in there despite a bad heart and being in a road accident a few months ago. Though now he feels it is his right to have fresh cooked chicken every day and when you give him dog food he looks at you with such comtempt. Honestly if he could talk, I doubt he'd talk to us as we're peasants to him :)

quote]

Ohhhh another Cavvy owner, I have a little Tri girl called Tia, shes such a madam but I adore her totally she has such a big personality. I have always wanted a B and T Im very jealous

Hi JK - the 0lb made me smile....now that's a challenge I know I could win at :)

SFB - Sounds like your knee is much worse than mine was - I tore some ligament and cartilidge....the pain was the free floating cartildge getting caught up, but even though there was no surgery after physio and brace-wearing and vicodin and weight loss it seemed to just stop aching. Was strange at the time - you could hear the click-click-click of my knee as I went upstairs. Kudos on the 1/2 marathon - I'm impressed. The only way I could do any kind of marathon is if I could mostly walk - can't even jog for 30 mins on treadmill....have to jog 1 min, walk 2, so am very impressed

Do you seriously think you'll even get tan lines on a honeymoon :rolleyes: You'll be having too much fun !!!

Hi Consuela

Aren't they just the sweetest personalities? The only drawback is the house-shaking snores !!! I swear what with the dog and my husband it's amazing I ever get to sleep with the stereo snores !!

I'd have another one in a heartbeat though - he is so friendly and fearless. Too fearless - in the USA he thought a snake would want to play (luckily non venomous) but even after a bitten paw he had no fear in trying to go up to another one (luckily on the lead and yanked back in time)

Hey peeps,

Well day has gone well so far...been really busy all day and had a tetra and a bar and 1.5ltrs of water.

Got spinning at 7pm for half hour so looking forward to that, hope I dont get a repeat of weakness I got yesterday.

how is everyone getting on? Sending out positive vibes to you all!!! We can do this!!

xx

Hiya MM11, well done!!

I've just had my second pack of the day and have now drunk 5 pints of water, 3 to go!!

Thinking I might go to the cinema this evening, I really want to see a film called wedding daze but h2b doesn't want to see it, he's working a twilight shift tonight (student nurse) so so I might go to see that while he's at work!

Feeling much better today than I did yesterday - and I had a (naughty!) sneaky jump on the scales, to say I'm chuffed as is an understatement!!!!!!

Ketosis already!!!

I know what you mean about the scales!!!!

Go to the cinema I reckon...keep your mind of food (if you can resist the popcorn smell!)

Wierd thing.....on the off chance I checked to see if I was in ketosis with the ketostix and I am most definately in, in fact it's too dark! I can't beleive it! Today is only day two...sweriously motivational!!!

Keep it up peeps

xx

Wow MM11, that's quick!! Well done!!!!!

I went to the cinema, the whole place was grid locked, I was just sat there, watching an empty space in the hope that no one would get it first - but no one could move..... I was running late for the film and was relying on getting in before ten past 5 as that's when all the trailers finished - but it was quarter past before I could even park... (And I feel as though I have horrific pmt today, was almost in tears with frustration at not being able to park - wtf???!!!!!!!!!) Then the ticket machine chucked out my receipt but not my ticket... And the guy serving drinks was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow... Then the woman almost refused to let me in, at which point I genuinely must have looked like I was going to cry because she suddenly ushered me in helpfully telling me which screen it was etc etc.. I got in there and there were no trailers or anything - bonus I thought, they're running late!! Then checked to make sure I was in the right screen (I was) and waited for 20 minutes.. At which point someone came in and said they couldn't show the film as the projector for that screen was broken and (although they have about 16 screens there) all the other screens were being used... So I came home again... :( I do at least have 2 complimentary tickets though so will go and see Pirates at some point soon!!! I phoned my cdc on the way home to see if me wanting to cry pathetically at everything today is normal - she was sooooooooooooooooooo lovely... Reassured me that I was doing ok and to keep going!! We've both figured that if I'm like this it might get easier but I might stay PMTish so therefore it might be better to go back to 1000 in the 3 weeks in the run up to the wedding, it's going to be stressful enough without having SSpmt to deal with!!

So that's what I'm going to do!! I lose enough weight on the 1000 plan, this will be a helpful boost for two and a half weeks - and then back on with the 1000 plan and the 1500 plan for the 10 days before the wedding just to prepare my metabolism for going on honeymoon!!

Day Three coming to an end....

Hi fellow challengers!

Well day three is nearly over and it has been a good day. I have eaten a little to much protein, but I think that's the lesser of two evils!

How is everyone doing?

Am at home at my parents and resisting my mums lovely food! That's dedication for ya!

xx

Where are all my 2 week challenge buddies!!

Hey,

Where are you all? How is evryone getting on?

I am doing fine, I am firmly in ketosis as I am not getting hungry pangs.

Been weighing myself daily (obsessed!) and I am sitting on the cusp of the elevens!! I am hoping to see it on my scales tomorrow.

Let me knwo how you are all doing.

Hiya MM11!!!

I'm still firmly on the challenge and firmly in ketosis!!

Been a busy couple of days as it's H2b's stag do today/tonight so the house has been rather full!!!

Had a lovely day today with my brother's girlfriend and son (as in my nephew, not my brother's girlfriend's son!), had a fab day!!

I've been jumping on the scales daily too - it's amazing to see the pounds just melting away!!!!

Am pretty shattered now so heading off to bed, hope everyone else is going ok!

Hello everyone, Ive not managed to SS Ive been doing 790 instead, I was just finding it too tough having to cook for the kids and hubby, Im a bit disappointed but I weighed myself today and Im in the 10 stones now woohoo. Got my bargain ketostix thourough the post and they were a lovey shade of pink almost as exciting as getting a postive pregnancy test :p

No worries CBH - you're doing the diet without cheating - so you're acheiving what you set out to do!!! I think I'm going to find it hard to get through to my dress fitting on the 20th while still SSing, may well end up back on 790 earlier than I anticipated!! But I'd really love to do it if I can - will be worth it when I walk down the aisle and it's only another 15 days!!!

Your all doing so well and show that its possible. Good luck with the rest of the challenge :)

Helloo just having look through this, relatively new to this site, had been doing this VCLD for nearly 4 weeks and then went on hol last week and end up cheating so this is exactly what I need to motivate me again and help me get back to it,so I would love to join in the 2 week challenge if ok and aim to lose 10lb
Claire

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Hippy Chick - 12lb

KittyB - 7lb

Minamina11 - 7lb

J.K - 10lb

betsy74 - 10lb

Hiya claire! Hope you had a lovely holiday - and good luck with your challenge!

Thankyou and you too, yeh we had lovely holiday and this 2 week challenge just what I need to get me back into it, thanks !!

just found you - i re-started sole source today - can i join you for your final week and pledge 10lbs!
So far so good - hoping my previous compliant child comes to the forefront and keeps me focussed!
I never cheated before and successfully lost 6 stone - just lost my way a little since Xmas and have had a 10-14lb gain which needs rebalancing!

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Hippy Chick - 12lb

KittyB - 7lb

Minamina11 - 7lb

J.K - 10lb

betsy74 - 10lb

nadhak - 10lb

Wow nadhak, wow, that's some loss!!!!! Sounds like you'll be back down those 14lbs in no time!!!!

Not a happy bunny

:wave_cry:Good morning to one and all.
Just been on scales this morning and i am really disappointed only had a loss of 2.5 lbs.
I've been really good as well, so i'm not a happy bunny today,don't know if it is because it's TOTM or what.
when out friday night and didn't drink as i was driving, didn't have a curry,as i'm doing a challenge lol. just had water all night.
Hubby and little one had pizza from pizza hut on wednesday night and i didn't have any.
I've got a killer of a headache, am knackered and how do the scales repaid my good behaviour???? 2.5lbs .:cry:
Well here's to a new week. i'm going to keep :).
Hope you all have a good week.
joyce

JK
Its been hot - our bodies naturally hold water in hot weather - water is heavy - your loss will be far greater in real terms!
Keep going this week and for sure your loss will be amazing next week!
You are doing brilliantly!

Back