would I mess up?

kingiejules

See I'm thinking I've done really well the past few weeks but I'm at a family function now and people are asking questions about me not eating. So I'm wondering if I had just one cocktail sausage would I blow everything or Would it make a difference? Just want peoples thoughts on it

What would be the point in having ONE cocktail sausage though? Are you going to stand and say 'Look Im eating, Im eating'

Dont eat because of peer pressure, its not worth it. Diet wise and ketsosis wise it probably wont make a difference but once you start eating off plan its a slippery slope

If youre really feeling pressure, pick up a plate, put a few things on it and just be seen to be holding it for a while then you can dispose of it. Noones going to stand over you while you eat but if they see you with a plate of food theyll not comment. Alternatively tell them youre not eating because of your diet...its really none of their business. Dont let their interfering damage your diet

If youre really feeling pressure, pick up a plate, put a few things on it and just be seen to be holding it for a while then you can dispose of it. Noones going to stand over you while you eat but if they see you with a plate of food theyll not comment.

Alternatively tell them youre not eating because of your diet...its really none of their business. Dont let their interfering damage your diet

I've been given that advice about standing with a plate of food by someone whose lost 5 stone on Lightlife but only told 3 people she's doing it. She said the trick is to circulate while holding the plate, then people don't know how much you had to start/end with.

Or tell them you're going for blood tests tomorrow and have t fast the day before!

I didn't do it guys the boyfriend took the plate away just as willpower was giving in! Delighted I didn't cave! Still can't stomach the soup with out a pinch of pepper though so hopefully that won't make a change, it didn't last week anyways :)

kingiejules said:
I didn't do it guys the boyfriend took the plate away just as willpower was giving in! Delighted I didn't cave! Still can't stomach the soup with out a pinch of pepper though so hopefully that won't make a change, it didn't last week anyways :)

It's great that you have such good support from him :) my chemist told me to put pepper or chilli flakes etc in the soup she said put whatever you need in to be able to get it down, so I'm taking her advice.
Although I have read on someone else's post that she had spoken directly to lipotrim and they have said we shouldn't. Different information is defiantly confusing I personally can't see it doing any harm.

Good luck for your weigh in! :)

My chemist, who has done LT said she used to put loads of chilli flakes in hers. So I don't think it makes much difference.

Well done on not eating. That's really great will power

Dusty67 said:
My chemist, who has done LT said she used to put loads of chilli flakes in hers. So I don't think it makes much difference.

Well done on not eating. That's really great will power

That's how mine was, it's more important that you have your soup/shake and not eat then worry about adding pepper or chilli flakes

Back