Would like some advice please!

I posted earlier on the main board and KD very kindly replied to me, But no-one else has so I`m just as unsure as before lol

Here is my original post -

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/158351-unsure-what-do-advice-please.html

I really don`t know what to do for the best, So any advice would be gratefully received! Also, Can someone please post the list of the allowed foods on 1000 and 1200 plans so that I can see if they would be feasible to do whilst I`m away?

Thankyou

Xxx

33 views but no replies :(

Hey SS,

Hope you have found some answers, can't reallt post foods allowed, there would be too much to type, hope fully you can get the booklets from your CDC.

KD's reply was spot on too, she always gives such good advice i would defintely reccommend doing the entire programme to the end its really worth it!

Good luck
x

Thankyou for the reply Lelly x

I don`t watch to cheat on the plans which is why I was unsure how to proceed next.

I don`t want to stop just because I`m going away. It`s because I gave myself a cut off point to lose the weight by which happens to be August. I have realised that the weight I am now is more than a stone less than my original goal when I first started my journey last year :eek:

I have emailed my CDC as I go for my 6th WI this week for advice and she said she`d have a long think about it today so we can discuss it tonight.

I think the best thing for me would be to go up to 1000 plan from tomorrow for 2 weeks, then onto 1200 plan for 2 weeks with the view to starting on 1500 plan when I go away. I am praying I don`t gain any weight in this time :cry: as I won`t be binging or eating rubbish. And hopefully I can continue on this plan until I lose the last of my weight. I will re-evaluate where I am when I come home from my holiday and if I`m gaining I will have no choice but to go back down the plans until I am stabilised. My only worry is introducing carbs again :cry:

Anyway this is turning into a novel, Sorry!

Thanks again for the reply x

Hey hun,
How are you doing wiht 1000? As long as you think about what you are going to eat i am sure you will be fine when you go away. Jut remember fruit, water, chicken, fish, wholemeal rice & pasta, salad and you wont go wrong xxxx

personally i dont do diets on holidays.....! I think they are one of the few guilty pleasures! I dont go mad, but i dont diet!

i agree with KD, do 1000 cal plan as long as possible then step up to 1200 and then 1500 the week before! your more likely to gain weight when you get back, but you will have lost more doing an additional time on 1000plan so will balance itself out if you get what i mean!

xx

OK - I haven't got time to type it all out but basically:

B: 1 x CD
1 x half pint skimmed milk
1 x 150 kcal sugar free cereal OR 1 x 150 kcal fruit

L: 1 x CD
1 x green salad

D: Main course + fruit = 460 kcal

carbs: 40g brown rice / wholemeal pasta, 150g sweet potato, 100g baked spud, 200g new pots

Protein: 175g chicken / turkey breast, can tuna, 250g prawns, 260g 5% cottage cheese, 275g white fish, 2 eggs, 275g quorn or 70-80g lentils / beans (not baked).

Portion of green veggies + 50 kcal fruit

That's roughly it. The beans / lentil quantities are approximate as they all vary and I haven't got time to type it out.

I'd gradually move up the steps now so that you have been on 1000 for a few days before you go. It would stop it being such a jump in quantities from one day to the next. Personally I lost better on the 1000 plan than I did on the 810 plan.

Good Luck!

Thanks all! Sorry can`t find "Thanks" button??

personally i dont do diets on holidays.....! I think they are one of the few guilty pleasures! I dont go mad, but i dont diet!

i agree with KD, do 1000 cal plan as long as possible then step up to 1200 and then 1500 the week before! your more likely to gain weight when you get back, but you will have lost more doing an additional time on 1000plan so will balance itself out if you get what i mean!

xx

Thanks for the reply x I have been on the 1000 plan for 2 weeks and have just started my 3rd week. I`ve lost just under 3lbs in this 2 weeks so I am pleased with that :D I`m undecided whether to move up a plan so am sort of between 1000 and 1200 depending on what I`ve eaten lol Xx

OK - I haven't got time to type it all out but basically:

B: 1 x CD
1 x half pint skimmed milk
1 x 150 kcal sugar free cereal OR 1 x 150 kcal fruit

L: 1 x CD
1 x green salad

D: Main course + fruit = 460 kcal

carbs: 40g brown rice / wholemeal pasta, 150g sweet potato, 100g baked spud, 200g new pots

Protein: 175g chicken / turkey breast, can tuna, 250g prawns, 260g 5% cottage cheese, 275g white fish, 2 eggs, 275g quorn or 70-80g lentils / beans (not baked).

Portion of green veggies + 50 kcal fruit

That's roughly it. The beans / lentil quantities are approximate as they all vary and I haven't got time to type it out.

I'd gradually move up the steps now so that you have been on 1000 for a few days before you go. It would stop it being such a jump in quantities from one day to the next. Personally I lost better on the 1000 plan than I did on the 810 plan.

Good Luck!

Aww thankyou SO much for going to the effort of typing that up. I now have the books from my CDC :) x

I am not a big loser and so far am losing roughly the same on 1000 as I was on 810 plan (as long as I don`t gain this week!) so I think I may well do better on this plan.

Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it Xxxx

Hey hun,
How are you doing wiht 1000? As long as you think about what you are going to eat i am sure you will be fine when you go away. Jut remember fruit, water, chicken, fish, wholemeal rice & pasta, salad and you wont go wrong xxxx

Hi hunnie x

I`m doing ok thanks :) Actually been struggling to eat so much and shakes are making me feel quite sick :(

I think that as long as I`m sensible, I should *hopefully* be ok when I go away :) Sadly I can`t have the wholemeal rice and pasta due to the gluten/wheat :( But I can substitute it for other stuff :)

Well done for getting to goal!!! :D Xxxx

Back