Would like to move from cambridge to atkins any tips :)

SiobhanMillen

Hi everyone :)

I'm currently on the Cambridge diet day 9 and have lost 10lb in that time but would like to go back to my Atkins routes after the month supply I like it too much! Will it knock me out of ketosis doing the switch any help much appreciated :) xx

Will it knock me out of ketosis

Hi hun I'd imagine the transaction won't knock u out of ketosis you will probably just stay in it if u go straight to induction :)

P.s well done on ur loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hi hun I'd imagine the transaction won't knock u out of ketosis you will probably just stay in it if u go straight to induction :)

P.s well done on ur loss xxx

Thankyou :) was on Atkins beginning of year an lost 3 stone but couldn't shift this last stone so trying Cambridge :)
Will be going straight into induction so hopefully my body will stay happy :)

Are you on Atkins? Xx

You should be fine chick :)

Yep I'm on week 2 of induction, I lost 4 stone this year on s&s and my body has become very stubborn and refused to lose the rest of the weight lol but Atkins seems to be working yayyy lol x

stef2009 said:
You should be fine chick :)

Yep I'm on week 2 of induction, I lost 4 stone this year on s&s and my body has become very stubborn and refused to lose the rest of the weight lol but Atkins seems to be working yayyy lol x

Cool :) will be changing over in next couple of weeks can't wait to have my bacon and eggs again!!! Xx

Ohhh well you will have to come and find my diary and let me know when uve moved over so I can follow ur progress :)

Ahhh yes bacon and eggs!! I love bacon!! I'm attempting to make Atkins oppsie rolls, pancakes and Swiss roll this week lol hope they turn out ok!! X

stef2009 said:
Ohhh well you will have to come and find my diary and let me know when uve moved over so I can follow ur progress :)

Ahhh yes bacon and eggs!! I love bacon!! I'm attempting to make Atkins oppsie rolls, pancakes and Swiss roll this week lol hope they turn out ok!! X

I will do that just now :)
Ooohh let me know how they turn out might have steal recipie for the hubby! He misses his bready type stuff! Xx

Will let u know :D xxx

Back