Would like to share my wonderful news..xx

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Most of you lovlies will have already seen my facebook.

However my unexpected 2lb loss this week, has awarded me my 5stone award and a total of 10.5lbs in 3weeks since maintaining my 4.5stone award for almost a year now.

I am sorry i do moan sometimes, it isnt always easy.. even at target.

so here i am, at my new revised target.

Never thought i'd weigh 9stone 8.5lbs. Me. A normal weight.

Thanks guys, just wanted to share my wonderful news. Its felt a long time coming, somtimes as if it wasn't going to happen at all..

Lots of love to all, enjoy your weeks... xxxxx

well done!! you're an inspiration to all of us, especially those of us just starting out on our journeys xx

Can I move in with you? Just for a while? Well done!

thats fantastic, well done :D nice to see people lose and brilliant to see them keep it off for ages too xx

Thanks guys im really pleased. Its taken SO long, only my own doing.. i just get so close then i self sabotage.

Just feels so good to finally be here.

Now i can relax, back to maintaining..

though i shall still need all your help... if thats okay with you guys :rolleyes: xxx

:worthy: Fantastic! And such inspiration :happy096::clap::party0049::worthy:

Brilliant stuff Fern, I'm so pleased for you! Putting in the hard work to deal with the demons is really paying off, you should be very proud of yourself. :)

Well done girl!! We all moan, so don't worry on that score - you've done it, that's the main thing.
What a star. xx

as i've said before to start with you weigh just a little more than I did to start and to watch you get this far is amazing your a huge inspiration. concratulations on you dream x

Awww Fern, I'm so happy for you!!! It's been a tough road but you ploughed through and learnt so much about yourself and your relationship with food. Now that is amazing progress and your new understanding is what's going to keep you at target! Thank you so much for all your help, support and inspiration. Now let's celebrate! :party0023:

Back