would this be ok?

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
hi all, at the moment i dont have my first shake til about 2 as im just not hungry and even then im forcing it down, but then i have my spicy spaghetti that i love at about 8 i dont really want anything other than my water so im forcing my other shake down before bed.. so i was wondering if you think it would hurt if i made up 2 packs of the spaghetti and then left out my last shake? thanks in advance xx

Lucky you not being hungry that's great! If you did what you suggest that'd be three packs a day which is allowed as long as u have multivitamin?

Other people with more knowledge on here might have better answers! xx

Yep, that's fine. You can have 3 meals per day if you want :). You should drink a little extra water though (as if we don't get enough of the stuff :)) to make up for the meals containing less water than the shakes I think. Happy spag bolling :)

omg noooooooo i cant do it! i have just tried eating 2 and i dont think ill be doing that again..lol i really thought there wasnt much of it when you have one but omg theres quite a lot when you have 2..lol im just going to make sure i have my first shake at 12 then again at 4 then 8 and see how i go, thank you both for your replys but ill stick to one i feel so full up like billy bunter lol my stomach has def shrunk i feel so uncomfortable now :( xx

I know what you mean - I only have to have the spag bol and some veg now and I feel stuffed. Took me about a week of off plan at Xmas to rectify that though and start eating larger portions with ease so I need to be careful about portion sizes when maintaining. Can't you have a bar before bed instead as a little treat?

yeah i have got a few bars but usually keep them for emergencies if we go shopping etc, i need to order some more spag bol so ill get some more and try that, thanks hun x

Back