1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Would this work?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by vikstar, 19 December 2009 Social URL.

1. vikstar

vikstar Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

I would think so. It's worth a try as it looks really good.

4. vikstar

I'm trying to think of something to take on Monday night for the party and this could be made fairly easily, so gonna try it tonight.

Gonna take a savoury dish too, as making one for me and one for M-I-L to take! Just not sure what to do for savoury...any ideas?

x

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmm the roulade sounds so yummy.

Please let me know if it works, such a lovely dessert but with very little syns in, definately worth a go.

6. vikstar

I only had 75g of sweetener, so had to throw away half of the egg whites, as I only realised once I had whisked it! :(

Grrr! Must remember to get more. It's in the oven now...will let you know how it tastes...I'll try to take a photo too.

x

7. vikstar

I think I should have cooked the meringue for longer - it's a bit too sticky. Oh well...gonna give it a try! x

8. vikstar

This was the recipe:

5 large egg white
    150g sweetener
    2 tsp cornflour
    fromage frais
    raspberries
    sweetener (to taste)

works out at 1/4 syn per serving, as it should serve 8!

9. vikstar

Sorry to whoever had to move this :(