Would this work??

weenireeni

I have just purchased my 1st lot of Lipotrim and have no willpower! I wondered, if I had 1 or 2 shakes a day and then a small meal in the eve - i.e salad or a piece of fish, would I still lose weight???

im new to lipotrim (start in the morning) so cant really say but i would have thought for it to work properly and to stay healthy you would need to do it 100% good luck in what ever you choose to do

hi, thanks for the reply. I just wondered if it could be used similarly to the maintenance programme, but bigger weight loss.

Any regulars know more??

For the best, fastest and safest weight loss, it is best to stick to the recommended programme 100%

Hey weenireeni welcome!! Well done on making the hard decision on getting the shakes (I found it very embarrasing at first to ask for LT shakes but now I dont care who's looking!)

Lipotrim is difficult and you do need to be committed 100% as you will have lots of ups and downs but being on here really helps!! I would try Lipotrim for the week with just the shakes and lots of water, you'd be surprised how you will get on with it and if you've any problems come on here and people will be more than delighted to help you out the best they can (we are a friendly bunch).

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do xxx

If you are already planning to have meals I would suggest doing maintenance instead. The main programme is meant to have 100% commitment. I still lost 2 stone or more doing maintenance- the packs are much nicer and used them as meal replacement or before meals to fill up and it does work and you will still lose weight.

Doing whatever is going to work for you in terms of long term weight loss is best. I knew I couldnt stick to the main programme last time around but maintenance worked well for me and I could stick at it. This time my motivation is sky high (currently!) and so I'm on tfr all the way til the weigh comes off. Maybe take some photos and measurements and make lists of things you would do/buy/wear if you were smaller- get those things out of your wardrobe which dont fit and visualise yourself in them- that's what I'm doing to get me through! also, when I want food i'm trying to write down why i do- it's usually boredom on my part as after day 4 or so the shakes fill you up and you dont feel hungry as such.

Give it a go I say!

Back