Would you mind posting here if...

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by soozsb, 25 October 2009 Social URL.

1. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    Reductil/Meridia and Xenical
    If you are following the Judders program. I would really like to talk to as many Judders as I can to see how things have gone for different people. I start my first day tomorrow - Mon. Oct 26th, DD. I just really need to know how things are going for others on the program. Thanks so much for everyones help with this, I REALLY appreciate it.:):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hiya. :wavey: I am on day 3 of Judddd. I am having a dd today and feel surprisingly calm and relaxed. I think it helps a lot knowing I can eat yummy food tomorrow and enjoy it.:)

Scoot over to the judddd board, it's had a revival recently. Good luck.:D

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Youd be better asking in the JUDD section you tend to find people stick largely to 'their' section for info on their specific diet.

JUDD has been quiet for a while but its getting busier so youll get LOADS of help over there :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.