WOW and THANK YOU

Clairebeau

1st Excuse - Day 4 and my brain is complete mush! Not sure how I'm actually managing to type here, so i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes etc!

2nd Excuse - Day 3/4 on LT and had my first weigh in already. I was late starting it (Monday was 1st day) for 1 reason or other.

Next bit requires no excuses just a beaming smile!!!

I'VE LOST 7 1/2 LBS!!!!! Yes that is SEVEN AND A HALF POUNDS in just 3 and a bit days!

But oh my goodness has it been hard. I haven't had any tummy hunger, just head hunger. No shaking or headaches just grumpy. I feel slightly lightheaded today but drinking lots to overcome it.

My biggest surprise is how delicious peppermint tea is!!!! I can't believe I have actually written that but it's true!

:flowers:​

So here is a bunch of flowers for you all, I've got you all one each as every single one of you has helped me through these very painful first few days.

'Thank you'

i`m happy for u:p good luck

Well done Claire, that's fantastic. That should really spur you on for week 2!

Well done Claire, that's fantastic. That should really spur you on for week 2!

You mean I have to this all over again????!!! ha ha ha! Am I not thin yet??? :D

Well done, that's a fantastic first week! :)
Emma x

Oh wow - you must be over the moon delighted with that!!! In such a short time.....fabulous!!! I would say good luck with week 2, but you need to finish week 1 first of all......and just think how much you're going to have lost by the end of the week!! Well done!

Wow eee Claire that is fantasablastic!!!

Well done Claire.You are doing really well.
Cathy

Wow honey, good for you! :clap::clap::clap:
Thats an amazing start, and a well deserved reward for all your hard work getting through the first few days.
Keep up the good work and you will be thin before you know it!

Back