Green Days Wow! Just had the nicest lunch in a long time!

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi Mins :)

As I posted on my Food Diary I am trying to kickstart my weightloss again so am mixing things up and trying different things for breakfast each day instead of my trusty WW bread toasted!! :p

I have also decided to try & reduce the amount of bread/pasta/potatoes I eat so made a job lot of SW Coleslaw last night and have just had some of it and 42g Mozzarella (HEA) on a baked sweet potato and it was absolutely gorgeous & I would thoroughly recommend it!!

SW coleslaw????????? Recipe pretty please :) , I thought coleslaw was a no go area as I dont like to use too many syns on it as I have a lot of coleslaw!! xxx

I make coleslaw too with shredded cabbage, carrots, red onions, LF fromage frais, 1 tbsp Extra light mayo and some mustard powder - yum!

I make coleslaw too with shredded cabbage, carrots, red onions, LF fromage frais, 1 tbsp Extra light mayo and some mustard powder - yum!

That's how I did it but with FF Natural Yoghurt and no mustard but just with Salt & Pepper, it is delicious!!

Sounds delicious Hun and I would never have thought about making a jacket sweet potato either!
Thank you!

x

Hiya,

If you use Fat Free Natural Yoghurt (like 0% Total or similar) the only syns would be 0.5 for the tablespoon of Extra Light Mayo!

Hiya,

If you use Fat Free Natural Yoghurt (like 0% Total or similar) the only syns would be 0.5 for the tablespoon of Extra Light Mayo!

Yep and i make a huge bowl of around 4 portions so barley any syns really!!

I make my coleslaw with shredded cabbage, red onion & carrot then mix in a mandarin Muller light - its yummy yum!!!

I would never ever have thought about a sweet potato for baked potato - thanks for the tip!

Wish i could do that Allie but i miss the mayo creaminess too much!

I was reading recipes on here last week and made loads of coleslaw this weekend - I love it with everything but especially baked potato. Baked sweet potato sounds even better. Thanks for the tip.

Just white cabbage. Asda do a bag with coleslaw veg already prepared, it comes with a sachet of dressing which I just throw away. Mind you it was last summer I last bought it, but I assume they still do it.

I use whie cabbage but its nice with red cabbage too, also celeriac is nice in coleslaw x

Just to add I used White Cabbage too! :D

Just white cabbage. Asda do a bag with coleslaw veg already prepared, it comes with a sachet of dressing which I just throw away. Mind you it was last summer I last bought it, but I assume they still do it.

there's a Smart Price one with no dressing sachet - I get that one.

I use 2% greek yoghurt for the creaminess plus sweetner. One bag makes a good 4 portions, so practically syn free.

Hi Mins :)

As I posted on my Food Diary I am trying to kickstart my weightloss again so am mixing things up and trying different things for breakfast each day instead of my trusty WW bread toasted!! :p

I have also decided to try & reduce the amount of bread/pasta/potatoes I eat so made a job lot of SW Coleslaw last night and have just had some of it and 42g Mozzarella (HEA) on a baked sweet potato and it was absolutely gorgeous & I would thoroughly recommend it!!

Are you on FB? Pretty sure i saw a pic of this on there and instantly thought of you lol

Does sound yummy, and I am defo giving the coleslaw a try ~ yum yum

Back