Wow...that was tough!!!

NooNoo1970

Well had a busy day today, little ones at holiday club this morning and biggies there all day.
Picked the young ones up and took them to mcdonalds for lunch...I had a latte(I know not offically allowed:sign0007:)...........their black coffee is strong enough to blow your head off!! and was too cold for cold water!

came home and played for the afternoon and then big ones came back they are having a sleepover...so have the treat of pizza for dinner!......I JUST LOVE PIZZA!!!!!!!! oh and garlic bread pizza!!! :drool:

Anyway..prepared, cooked and cut up all the pizza and garlic bread and veggies...........gave to the children and hubby!! God it was so hard not to pick...so made hubby put the spare pieces in the bin...as I thought I might pick at it! Just made myself a small AAM type meal with salad and cottage cheese...that was yummy and now I just have to have my 3rd pack soon.
PHEW!!!!:angeldevil: I am glad the preparation of food is over and done with for today!!!!

Going to mums this weekend so she will do it all...so temptation is out of the way!!
Might have a small aam on fri night, but will see how I feel..and then its soup/bar for picnic on sat,depending on how cold it is!!

Anyway I know I shouldnt have had the latte or the aam really.....but I feel pleased how I didnt cave in and have anything major naughty....as it really would have been down hill from there!!.

off for more water now...boys all on ps2 at the mo...but have had a very busy day...so should sleep early-ish tonight!...heres hoping!!

Lou X

Good for you Lou,You could have really fell off the wagon but you resisted, without trying to be patronising, I'm very proud of you. You'll receive your prize at weigh in!!

aww thanks both of you!!

Just having a CD bar now and another pint of water!

Thanks for the support!:thankyou:
hugs X

Back