Wow!!! Things I wish I'd been brave enough to try with tetras before!!

Wow, great idea leehal! Might just have to try that..wish I was taller so I could have 4 per day :) x

Ello lancslass, not sure about that I'm afraid. I tend to just grab mine out the freezer once I fancy one. I also put mine in the freezer IN the carton, then just cut across the box in an X and fold back the sides and rip it apart :) not much effort, saves washing up too! Not had any problem yet. x

Sunflowerbride - are we allowed nutmeg? mmm sounds goodddd :-D x

ooo sounds nice, loving all the different ideas, ive been doing ss now for my 2nd wk about to start my third, and im so fussy that the tetras are starting to get boring. Now i think ill try a hot choc one would be the perfect fix when im at work and everyone is drinking hot choc from the machine.
Sophie x

Have you tried it yet mate?? xx

thanks, ill try freezing them in packs next time, see if its better :D

Leehal ive not got any bars now as ive gone on to the 1000 plan :D so only 2 CD meals for me now, cant live without my choc mint hot at night lol, when i had the bars though i kept them in the fridge as ive always eaten choc out the fridge anyway, takes me longer to chew

thanks guys, ill let you know if its another disaster on thursday :D

lancslass - maybe they had been defrosting for too long???? Not sure.. I think most people leave them for about 30 min, I just microwave them for 30 secs when I want one!!

Not having the frozen ones at the moment, would be more than happy to live off the hot chocs until I get to the end of cd now!!!!

Artic - yeah, we're allowed nutmeg!!

hi sunflower bride thanks for the ideas, i loved the hot chocolate idea. Its nice to have something a bit different to stop it all getting "samey"

Leehal that sounds like a great idea with the toffee bars, im going to buy my next batch tonight so i will definately trying that out :D

Just tried a caramel bar frozen tonight, much nicer than they are at room temperature.

Just tried a caramel bar frozen tonight, much nicer than they are at room temperature.

How long do you freeze the bars for? Even a simple thing like freezing stuff i can still get wrong lol. Im looking forward to trying one tomorrow :D

Longest I have left mine is 4 hours, not sure if they get much harder if left in.

Just remember to cut them into small pieces before you freeze them.

I only ever buy tetras and have tried them frozen too! cAn't stand bars, shakes or soups, literally cannot get them down me without heaving-vile!
will certainly try the moccachino idea at lunchtime!

Hi everyone

Glad I read this thread in time I was just about to have a choc tetra when I read about adding to filtered coffee. I did and it was yummy. Rather sweet but very very nice and a change.

Sara

well i have success lol, i put my banana tetra in the freezer this morning and just taken it out for my lunch, was still a little soggy in middle but :wow:they are soooooo yummy, dont know why i never tried them before :D

Back