Wow...

Littleone

...my maths is actually finally improving as I wander around the kitchen doing mental arithmetic! Out loud too, my boyfriend must think I'm mad!

Just popping my head in to say hi. :D You lot seem a friendly bunch. :)

I was doing SW and losing but fancied a change and this felt right so here I am.

It's a DD today (only my 2nd) and it's going ok but I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I went out to the local shop to buy low cal stuff this morning but found nothing unfortunately.

x

Hello, I keep doing the same although I'm on an up day today, feel like I've eaten too much :)
It will be my 5th down day tomorrow, will weigh myself on Thursday.

Hope its working :)

Thanks P and sarajane! Good luck with your weigh ins and I sure will enjoy tomorrow hehe.

Will hopefully see you both around the board. :)

Littleone said:
...my maths is actually finally improving as I wander around the kitchen doing mental arithmetic! Out loud too, my boyfriend must think I'm mad!

Just popping my head in to say hi. :D You lot seem a friendly bunch. :)

I was doing SW and losing but fancied a change and this felt right so here I am.

It's a DD today (only my 2nd) and it's going ok but I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I went out to the local shop to buy low cal stuff this morning but found nothing unfortunately.

x

Hey littleone

Welcome - I've done slimming world on and off (so has my mum) for years - still follow red and green even when totally off plan, and even when I did WW! It's so hard getting out of the mind set! Did you red and green or EE?

I was going to stick to sw on my up days, just to make sure I ate a relatively balanced diet with extras added, but since I've thrown caution to the wind and eaten whatever i want (i had a 500 cal sandwich yesterday) i actually feel lighter - god knows the rationale behind this crazy diet, but it's doing something right :)

This is a fab diet, and a really lovely supportive group of people on this forum - what more could you ask for!

Even tho I am mrs grump today (dd) I come on here for a bit and I feel better

Enjoy your up day tomorrow - I'm defo gonna enjoy mine, lol x

Thanks for the welcome chunky dunk. :) Hope you're having a fabulous up day.

I did EE at slimming world. Didn't find it too bad but now on a limited budget (I'm just starting as a student this Sept argh!) it's a bit harder to plan, plus like you say with JUDDD I gather you can have your 500 cal sandwich (or a lovely pizza for me!) and enjoy it without having to worry much at all. :D

You know, I think I might be the same as you grumpiness wise. I'm sure I'm not being but my boyfriend's pointing it out to me constantly. Ah well. Hopefully it'll get a little easier.

I'm enjoying today. I'm down 1.8 pounds from Saturday morning which has put a definite spring in my step. :cool:

Littleone said:
Thanks for the welcome chunky dunk. :) Hope you're having a fabulous up day.

I did EE at slimming world. Didn't find it too bad but now on a limited budget (I'm just starting as a student this Sept argh!) it's a bit harder to plan, plus like you say with JUDDD I gather you can have your 500 cal sandwich (or a lovely pizza for me!) and enjoy it without having to worry much at all. :D

You know, I think I might be the same as you grumpiness wise. I'm sure I'm not being but my boyfriend's pointing it out to me constantly. Ah well. Hopefully it'll get a little easier.

I'm enjoying today. I'm down 1.8 pounds from Saturday morning which has put a definite spring in my step. :cool:

Good for you love, keep up the good work xxx

Back