Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by sonkie, 16 December 2006 Social URL.

1. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    I am so pleased with myself, hubby is upstairs sleeping off a hangover so I have just made my boys a sandwich each and I was not tempted not even slightly oh my god I am so pleased with myself.

I hope I can keep this frame of mind all through xmas.

Sonkie :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Splodge

Splodge Never give up trying....!

well done you! Fantastic feeling when you are not bothered by it.
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Brill Sonkie, Keep it up girl x
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sonkie,

Good to see you in the zone:D This is the magic time, don't let go of it.

Love Mini xxx
  6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well done Sonkie.

You'll find times like that, other times your chatterbox will appear.

I will send positive vibes that your chatterbox stays in a state of comatosis.

Keep up the good work :)
  7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Thanx guys Im so pleased with my self cant stop grinning,.....well until hubby got up, moody bugger...he may as well go back to bed .....I hope

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Well done. I do admire anyone who has to cook or work with food and do a VLCD. I am so lucky to have not had much to do with it while on LL. I leave everyone to fend for themselves (all big enough and daft enough :rolleyes: ) and only cook occasionally for guests.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.