Wraps

Fruitybabe

OMG :D I am in love with the warburtons wraps I just had 2 filled with ham Salad and Mayo, they were amazing.
We had them the other night as pizza and they were awesome too, really versatile and well worth 4pp. Hoping they keep me fuller for longer as sandwiches don't fill me at all.
Anyway I just wanted to share so if you have not tried them yet do it, you won't regret it :D

Yeah I have these fir pizza as I like thin base, aren't they just scrummy :)

They're ace, I make quesadillas with them... heaven!! Bit of pepper, little bit of ham and cheese, slice tomato,mushrooms... nom nom

Is it 2 for 5 pp I always do 6pp

The square warburtons wraps are lovely and thicker then usual wraps

According to e-source its 2 for 5pp anyways.

I'll maybe get a pack of the warbys wraps to try then as i fancy the home made pizza too.

wow these sound good i might try them myself as my daughter wants to make her own pizza but do you use tomato puree or passata? what works best

They are so worth it and quite large. I use passata on mine and it worked fine stick the toppings on and cheese in the oven for 10 to 15 mins and it's done. Holds really well too feels like a proper pizza which is nice :)

wow these sound good i might try them myself as my daughter wants to make her own pizza but do you use tomato puree or passata? what works best

I use puree, tastes just like a thin crust pizza! Never used passata for anything, isn't it the same as tinned tomatoes? :confused:

According to the guide book you get when you 1st join 1tbsp tomato puree is 0pp. Not sure if this is the same right across the board though so please dont quote me! Dont want to ruin peoples points budgets! :D

Back