Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by slushy, 16 October 2007 Social URL.

1. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Quick question for the more mature ladies who have lost weight on a vlcd

did you find your facial wrinkles got better or worse as you lost weight off your face?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Worse:sigh: But luckily my face hasn't gone too thin. The lines around my eyes are the one's I hate most (I refuse to call them crows feet! :mad:) So consequently I've been using my eye cream and moisturiser religiously lol! :D

The bit I really really hate is where my chin and my neck meet, there's a sort of crepey square of skin that bugs me every time I look at it. :sigh:
  4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

im 46 and i have been lucky, but then again my mum had wonderful skin and i moisturise everyday at least once, and i dont use water on my face, but the rest of the body now thats a totally different story lol
  5. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Low Carb
    mmmmmm yes, I'm a bit concerned about this! :confused: I've heard that swallowing flaxseed tabs helps, but this probably doesn't fit in too well with a VLCD! Flaxseed oil certainly has calories! :)
  6. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Don't just swallow them, they will pass through unscathed, you need to have a good chew first!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.