Wrinkly's Diary.

ah yes, boredom is a bad thing when you're on a diet, gets you every time.

Just had a look & yesterdays 'My Plan'. my carbs were, 5%, protein 17% & fat 78%. Perhaps a bit low on protein & high in fat but it's in the right direction.

Jim, I agree, plus the temptation in my fridge. Back on track now though.

Well done, Wrinkly! In the words of Dory from 'Finding Nemo' - "just keep swimming!"

If you've not seen Finding Nemo, then you must! lol

Good for you love.

Today, only 7.6 carbs. Carbs 3%, Protein 25%, Fat 72%.
I had some Brie & wonder now if I should have, I think I'll avoid all cheese for the time being, however much I like it.

PennyJane, I never go to the cinema nowadays but I'll try to get hold of Finding Nemo..
_lol__by_waderfir.gif

Last edited:
Today's carbs, 11.9. Carbs 4%, Protein 19%, Fat 77% and total calories, 1185.

Blimey wrinkly, i've had more carbs in my raspberry, strawberry n cream treat for pudding that you've had all day hun! LOL, lardy ass Claire..

Oh but Claire, the lard is still sticking to mine for grim death, I have just measured & I have only lost one inch in a month!

I have just read a theory in another forum, that dairy fats don't 'melt' when digested as do animal protein fats. So it's better not to have cheese, cream or butter etc. It has been said on this forum that cheese can stall some of us so I am cutting it out - much as I love it.

Sunday. Carbs 9.3. Carbs 4%, Proteins 49%, Fat 57%. Calories 1050.

Last edited:
Morning!

Good morning to you both, raining outside - sunny inside.. :D

It's a lovely day here, bit of cloud but the sunshine in between is nice.

Carbs 16. Kcals 1126. Carbs 6%, Protein 23%, 71%. Here's hoping for results.

Jim, thanks for the stickies they are essential reading.

Thanks love, I wrote them while remembering how hard it was to get my head around the book back in '02. It was more of a guideline to myself at that time really. :)

Tuesday.

Oops! May as well get it over with!

Carbs28.1!

Carbs 7%, Protein 29%, Fat 64% and calories 1512.

My fault, bad & forgetful planning. Are well, back on track tomorrow..?? ;)

Last edited:
If the extra carbs were from veggies it's probably OK love.

Lol, thanks all, the extra carbs were in sausages I bought in a hurry - must remember to read the back of the pack - DOH!!
I did enjoy them though ... :D

ah, that's where you need to go to Lidl then love.

Back