Writing this to keep motivation!

Felt amazing yesterday morning, unfortunately had a bit of a breakdown in the evening thinking how long can I really do this for?! I would like to lose another stone ideally but not sure if I can stick to it for another month.
Help :(
One week today is my anniversary aswell and won't be celebrating with a nice meal out will i! ARGH. SO ANNOYING.

You CAN stick to it for a month, even 2,3 or 4 if you needed to. I felt the same at the beginning but now 10 weeks in I can't believe how quick it's gone! How much do your want.to loose that stone?? Surely it's worth 4 weeks out of your life? There'll be loads.more meals out to come but you'll be.a.dress size smaller if you just take a month now to do it.... Short term pain for long term gain (losses!)

You CAN do this :)

I'm currently on day 5 and the scales haven't moved. I've done SS but did have a bit of ham on day 3 to get me through feeling sick.....why aren't the scales going down?
I feel less although I've not measured myself but its annoying :-(

Thankyou RWroe. I do really want it gone but people keep telling me how unhealthy this diet is and "if I lose another stone thats too much", even though that would take me to a BMI of 22 so therefore healthy!
I WILL DO IT THOUGH. Sod giving up just to regret it, i'll still want to lose that stone and then i'll have to go through the hard bit again. That really gave me a boost. Thanks.

Charmed- Firstly, are you weighing yourself on the same scales that your consultant did? There may be differences. Also I didn't weigh myself until my official weigh in because my friend weighed herself every day on this and she stayed the same for 4 days, then the next day had lost 3lbs and the day after that another 3lbs. I've heard from alot of people that it comes off it lumps.
Lastly, ham is probably not the best thing to opt for if you are desperate for food. Chicken or a boiled/poached egg is better. Rather than suffering on SS, maybe try SS+ (which I am on) where you get a 200kcal meal too (which is either 2 eggs, or a chicken breast or tuna etc and 80g of veg/salad) if you set a goal that is unrealistic it will be harder to stick too. xxx

Also feeling good today (DAY 8). I had a strawberry shake for breakfast, a choc mint for lunch and then a choc tetra (warmed up) for pudding.

Feeling so much better about this today. YAY.xx

Well done hun and.good for you! You aren't doing this for anyone else other than yourself so you can set your own goals, regardless of what other people say. Those that say it's bad probably don't know anything about it....

You can do.this!!

DAY 9.

I know I shouldn't have but I weighed myself today and rather than being 11:5, i'm 11:6!
I've been 100% - how can I have put weight on?
Stressing me out, i'm trying to convince myself its because of all the water and the fact its evening now whereas when I was weighed in it was morning.
PISSED OFF! xx

DAY 9.

I know I shouldn't have but I weighed myself today and rather than being 11:5, i'm 11:6!
I've been 100% - how can I have put weight on?
Stressing me out, i'm trying to convince myself its because of all the water and the fact its evening now whereas when I was weighed in it was morning.
PISSED OFF! xx

Ahhh.. That's why I don weigh myself at home. Do you find it helps keep your motivation going? I agree, you def weigh differently during the day. I'm being weighed tomorrow during the evening rather than in the morning as I usually am due to work. I bet I'll weigh more too! It my first weigh in doing cd since my binge over Christmas and I'm due on too. If I don't loose ( I've stuck to it 100% too) I know I'll want to eat! Tonight is the quiet before the storm I guess!!

I'm sure you'll have lost. Try not to look again x

It defo does when I see a loss, I didn't look once last week and was so proud of myself so the 10lb loss was such a shock.
Good luck with your weigh in and I hope you get to see what you want to though.

Looking at it today has really made me want to eat. I haven't though, only had what i'm meant to! xx

Hi! You'll weigh different throughout the day and it can vary anything up to 4lbs! I ended up throwing my scales away and just.going by CDC scales and I'm excited before every weigh in and nothing gets me down in the week as I am no longer hopping on and off the scales, try it, it's very liberating!

You'll do great, don't worry and don't let it sidetrack you :)

Hi Paigee enojoyed reading your diary, and I did the same when I was it this before weighted myself on my scales and it appeared I had put on which made me think was it worth it! but when I had my weigh in I had lost! So this time I am not weighing myself on my scales I have hid them away and feel so much better doing this!Good luck I am sure you will have a good loss x

It probably is quite entertaining, reading it back i'm thinking oh my what an emotional roller coaster!

Watching Big Brother and imagine if they did it with people on Cambridge (first weekers) - although it'd be awful for the person it would be the most entertaining thing on tv! If any of you are like I've been, snappy, grouchy and emotional then it would definitely be a sight for sore eyes.

Glad people are looking at the diary, I did it for myself firstly because letting all my feelings out to my boyf would not be fair haha, he'd run a mile. So it was more of a relief and getting it out first. Then I realised how much everyone else's diary helped, just knowing that other people are feeling the same gets you through it so hopefully mine helps others. And Lastly for the advice and support that is soooo prevalent on here- people who haven't done it find it hard to relate and I personally find it hard to take any advice from them.

Hope everyone is feeling good. I'm feeling better now, but hoping and praying to wake up to no snow though we've been forecast 5cm tonight and another 10cm over the next 3-4 days. (Southeast England). You all know us English people don't deal well with snow, it shuts the country down. I know I certainly won't be driving it! Will update you all tomorrow. Have a nice night and thanks for everything xxx

Just an update. Had a couple of inches of snow today so was the perfect excuse just to sit inside and do nothing.
Feeling okay, looking forward to a poached egg and salad later. Yum yum xx

Day 13.

Got my bars this week and excited to try them! Had my second weigh in and lost 3lb which takes me to a total of 13lbs off!

Day 13.

Got my bars this week and excited to try them! Had my second weigh in and lost 3lb which takes me to a total of 13lbs off!

13lb at 2 weigh in is great, well done :)

I love the bars but am sure they make me hungrier, I think its the chewing that sets me off although they are fab !

Thank you!
I'm only doing another week and then I'm going to come off and start with the healthy eating. I am feeling deprived now seeing every one else eat normal food so I want some! I'm now at a healthy BMI (25) so after this week hopefully i'll be slightly under.

xx

Not feeling good now, I feel really really bloated and sick. What happens if I throw up? Should I stick out the diet or 'line my stomach', i've always been told to have a dry slice of toast so that you dont burn your stomach with bile.
I don't know what to do guys! HELP!! xx

I wasn't sick thank goodness.

How is everyone today? I'm feeling good, but can't get warm.
Came up with a yummy dinner for tonight though!

Gem lettuce is kind of cup shaped isn't it? So that with a lean turkey breast slice in the middle, then cottage cheese (mixed with spring onion and black pepper) a couple of pieces of rocket and then another lettuce leaf on top. you can make 2-3 of these depending on how big the leaves are/how much you stuff them on SS+ . I had it yesterday and it was yum.

5 days til 3rd weigh in. yay. xx

I wasn't sick thank goodness.

How is everyone today? I'm feeling good, but can't get warm.
Came up with a yummy dinner for tonight though!

Gem lettuce is kind of cup shaped isn't it? So that with a lean turkey breast slice in the middle, then cottage cheese (mixed with spring onion and black pepper) a couple of pieces of rocket and then another lettuce leaf on top. you can make 2-3 of these depending on how big the leaves are/how much you stuff them on SS+ . I had it yesterday and it was yum.

5 days til 3rd weigh in. yay. xx

Glad u was not sick! I have had a good day! Did some retail therapy! Your dinner sounds yum as I am on SS.

I have been cold today and am going to have a nice soak soon to warm up!

Good luck with your weigh in! I weigh in on Wednesday night and am looking forward to it although my weigh in is normally at my house my consultant has said it would be easier if I came to hers so not sure if this will make a difference?

Back