• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WS Ideas

bexster1974

Silver Member
S: 19st3.0lb C: 18st0.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 1st3lb(6.32%)

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st5lb(21.08%)
Hi Becky,

I normally alternate Chicken Breast, Salmon Fillet, Quorn and Trout Fillets. I tend to wrap in foil and bake in the oven. With the chicken i sprinkle Cajun Spice on the raw fillet before popping in the oven. With the veg and i tend to stick to Mange tout, Corgettes, Brocolli and Spinanch. I heat some water in a shallow pan and add a sprinkle of Boullion Veg stock then throw the veg in and add the spinach at the last minute. I normally add some soy sauce to for a kick.

The only thing i dont oven bake is the Quorn....with that i use the Quorn chicken style pieces put them in a shallow pan with a little veg stock then add all the other veg.

Hope this helps....i don't think i could have stuck to TS, i found it too extreme. WS has been my saviour.

When are you thinking of starting?

bexster1974

Silver Member
S: 19st3.0lb C: 18st0.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 1st3lb(6.32%)
Ive been struggling with this diet for quite a few weeks now as im sure you can see by my start date!! Ive lost 4lbs in 2 weeks faffing about and this is my 1st week of sticking to TS since losing my 12lbs in the very 1st week. The plan is to do TS for atleast a week to get me into ketosis and go on to WS from there. Im feeling really good at the moment about it and Sarah is helping me loads so I will stick to it and lose the massive amount of weight I want to lose!!

Go on holiday in 8 weeks so you are my inspiration that I can do this and lose a good bit of weight before I go x