WW alternatives! Your views please...

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if any of you have tried these ranges/products and if so what you thought of them? Were they tastier/lighter/cheaper than WW alternatives? Been doing my research but would really appreciate your info before I go out shopping! :)
Nimble Bread
Ryvita
Mullerlight
Danone Shape
Findus meals
Special K
Skinny Cow

Thanks so much,
Is x

Ummm skinny cow is my fav...the chocolate lollies, they're delicious.
Only a pound for 4 in ASDA. They're 1.5 points
Mullerlights are good too my fav is the smooth peach think its 1.5 points.
Do you have a ww points calculator? I'd recommend anyone to get one. Mines always in my handbag, that way you can calculate all the stuff you like the look of in the supermarket!
Good luck hun...
Just a quicky...Iceland have the new birds eye low fat meals inc deserts for only a quid...the chocolate cookie one is delicious and only 2.5 points. Well worth it hun xxx

ooh the skinny cow mint ice creams are lush and the mullerlight are really nice too,
haven`t tried the rest.

I love rivitas especially the rivita minis cheese and onion flavour are the best - they work out at 1.5 points a bag and well worth it.

Nimble Bread - yuck (in my opinion, lol), it's not a patch on 50/50 crustless
Ryvita - I haven't had this in ages (in fact I forgot all about it!). I used to love the one with rasins in it, lovely with phili light. I now have melba toast (only 1 point per pack!!) with extra light garlic soft cheese if I fancy something 'cracker like'.
Mullerlight - Nice, but I much prefer the ww fromage frais, they are really creamy and delicious - smaller than mullerlights, but also between 0.5 and 1 point less per pot, so still good.
Danone Shape - Not had these, sorry, but that's beacause I always stick to the ww fromage frais (because they are deeelicious).
Findus meals - Not had them, sorry.
Special K - Nice, but there are lot of other (cheaper) alternatives - cocopops actually work out quite generous on the points so I got for those if I fancy cereals.
Skinny Cow - very nice! They used to do cookie lollies, not sure if they still do them (not seen them around for ages!) and they were gorgeous!!!!

Marie- I totally forgot about the ww fromage frais...they are delicious. I buy a pack every week. I dont bother with any other yog's really. They are lovely, and i only realised last night when i had a strawberry one its only 0.5 points. Its my fav flavour too.
I havent seen the cookie skinny cows but they sound lovely shame if they have stopped doing them!
Lau xxx

Dont like Nimble bread, Id agree with Marie about the Kingsmill 50/50 Crustless.

I love Skinny Cow smoothy bars but Tesco had none this week so I got Delmont Strawberry & Banana ones theyre even nicer, and still only 1 point each :)

Im not a great fan of WW meals, Tescos are much nicer and better value but my favourite is Asdas low fat meals.

As Laura said though, Id definitely get a calculator if you havent got one already

Morning hun.

Nimble bread is disgusting! Skinny cow is yum and I also agree with Starlight ... The tesco healthy living ready meals are gorgeous and really tasty, well worth a try.

xx

yep nimble bread is half a point a slice

how about aunt bessies roast potatoes? x

Hi,
Haven't tried some of the things you mentioned .
I like muller lights but like someone elase waid the WW ones are less points and delicious so I tend to stick with them or activia fat free.
As for bread I'd rather spend more points and have nice seedy wholemeal!!
Let us know if you find any point friendly yummies though!!
L x

Back