ww app??

mummyb351

Hi everyone, sorry if this gets,asked alot but can someone please recommend a good android app for weight watchers, I'm sure I'v. Heard of one you can use a scanner?
Thanks Lisa

Hi, I use the ultimate food value diary on my Android phone. Cost 2.99 euro. I'm sure they are free ones out there.

Ultimate Value Diary is AMAZING! £1.49 and it got me to Goal! X

Thanks very much will have a look at the app. :)

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you have anything else u wanted to know don't hesitate to ask.x

I've seen these apps mentioned a few times,would you say they could be used as an alternative to ww online. I've just joined this week and am not really sure il get much from the website considering the price

I've seen these apps mentioned a few times,would you say they could be used as an alternative to ww online. I've just joined this week and am not really sure il get much from the website considering the price

Hey, I started on 17/05 and used only Value Diary (Didn't have the cash to join properly) and I lost 1Stone 8lb to reach goal. X

I will only be using the app from now on the ww one won't get used now, I love it that I can just scan the packets etc and it tells me the point value. Well worth £2.50!!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow congrats, that is great! I have just downloaded and it seems great so far, I read somewhere that there were a couple of apps people used, I don't suppose you know the name of the other one?

Wow congrats, that is great! I have just downloaded and it seems great so far, I read somewhere that there were a couple of apps people used, I don't suppose you know the name of the other one?

I've only got one other which is a Stand Alone WW Calculator, no good for tracking but great if you need to work something out in a hurry. X

Yeah I have that one too, to be honest, that app you used to get to goal with is brilliant, been using it today and it's really good, so I'm pretty confident in it

Yeah I have that one too, to be honest, that app you used to get to goal with is brilliant, been using it today and it's really good, so I'm pretty confident in it

Yey :) Once u get into the Flow of it, WW is dead easy, if I can do it, anyone can ;-) x

I did it years ago on old points and lost five stone, but I've put on a stone and a half and old style points seemed so low, so I've jumped on the propoints wagon!

I did it years ago on old points and lost five stone, but I've put on a stone and a half and old style points seemed so low, so I've jumped on the propoints wagon!

ProPoints Rocks! I wouldn't do any other diet now! X

Hey, I started on 17/05 and used only Value Diary (Didn't have the cash to join properly) and I lost 1Stone 8lb to reach goal. X

Im going to cancel my membership ive done the 12 for first month and ill cancel now as dont want to be paying anymore. Ive downloaded that app it looks pretty cool :) thanks everyone

Im going to cancel my membership ive done the 12 for first month and ill cancel now as dont want to be paying anymore. Ive downloaded that app it looks pretty cool :) thanks everyone

Yeyyyyy :) Money Saving! I like that! X

I recently cancelled my monthly pass! I couldn't stay for the talks any more and I thought paying £21.45 a month just to be weighed was too much, so I've downloaded the Value Diary app and the Food Calculator Pro (WWCalculator) app and I'm all set :)

I recently cancelled my monthly pass! I couldn't stay for the talks any more and I thought paying £21.45 a month just to be weighed was too much, so I've downloaded the Value Diary app and the Food Calculator Pro (WWCalculator) app and I'm all set :)

Yes I agree im canceling mine as I dont attend meetings just needed to knkw the values and how many points I needed to know. With minimins and those two apps you dont need anything else. Happy days

Yes I agree im canceling mine as I dont attend meetings just needed to knkw the values and how many points I needed to know. With minimins and those two apps you dont need anything else. Happy days

We are like our own 'Meeting' with these 3 Apps! Just a lot cheaper! X

Back