WW Buddy

EBet

Hi guys,I'm looking for a WW buddy for some motivation & a bit of support. If anyone is interested & has whatsapp please get in touch. I'm desperate to lose weight but keep getting sidetracked :(

hi i would love to be ur ww buddy has ive just re-started and would love to have someone there to talk to. yrs ago i use to do ww with my mum and sis but they have move away so now i like to lose abit more weight so doin it by myself. i have been doing it for 5 mths and only lost 5lbs (my own fault) had a week break and started a fresh start Thursday am doing very well staying under my points.

I joined 2 months ago with a very positive mindset but then family issues popped up & the plan just took a sidewards step. I lost 4lbs in my 1st week so I know I can achieve a weight loss (when I put my mind to it). I would like to lose 3 stones so that my goal :) I am going back to my group on Tuesday.

What would be the best way to keep in touch? Through the thread on this app or KIK or whatsapp? Let me know:)

am wanting to lose 12lbs to get to 11 stone i know i can do it bec ive lost 3stone already and stayed the same for over 7 yrs but now am trying to lose some more and get to a healthy weight. u might had a set back but u back to fright again

Back