1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Hey everyone
    I've just got a ww chilli with wedges put the freezer to take fir dinner today on the box it says 6 pp
    On esource it says 10 ????????
    Which do I go with?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    I would be more inclined to go with the box... Esource is notorious for having mistakes on it!! Plus, there are two different types of chilli & wedges from weight watchers I believe... one is a frozen one and one is a fresh one. Think one is 400g and the other is 300g or something like that which probably explains the discrepancy.

xx

4. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Ohhhhh that's not good how can they endorse it if there's probs with it
    Maybe I shouldn't rely on esource and should use calculator to work out instead?
    The similar thing happened the other day I bought Sw chips thinking 100g 2 pnts which it said on packet only to discover it was the old packaging arghhhhhhhh so I decided that for 13 chips I wasn't prepared to use 5 whole points lol so the oh ended up with them !!

5. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I think the frozen one is smaller and therefore less pp, fresh one defo 10pp

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.