WW cookbook query!

mrsm2007

Gold Member
Hey folks, bought a WW cook book on eBay the other day and today it arrived. I didn't realise it was such an old edition ( looks mint condition)! It's from 1990, so I'm unsure if it's actually relevant or accurate to the discovery plan? It's called quick & easy menu cookbook!

Any help is greatly appreciated! X

it certainly would not be relevant to propoints and the recipes would have to be repointed. easy to do if the nutrional info is there but if not it would mean putting them in recipe builder

Hey folks, bought a WW cook book on eBay the other day and today it arrived. I didn't realise it was such an old edition ( looks mint condition)! It's from 1990, so I'm unsure if it's actually relevant or accurate to the discovery plan? It's called quick & easy menu cookbook!

Any help is greatly appreciated! X

As far as I'm aware, prior to PP, weightwatchers have always been on the same points scheme. (just named differently)

I would have a nosey through the recipes and look over them.. do the points make sense to you? (if you are familiar with points system)

If you arent head on over to the discover forum and there are loads of people there who could tell you whether they are right x

it certainly would not be relevant to propoints and the recipes would have to be repointed. easy to do if the nutrional info is there but if not it would mean putting them in recipe builder

I'm doing the discovery plan so fingers crossed it's still relevant :)

As far as I'm aware, prior to PP, weightwatchers have always been on the same points scheme. (just named differently)

I would have a nosey through the recipes and look over them.. do the points make sense to you? (if you are familiar with points system)

If you arent head on over to the discover forum and there are loads of people there who could tell you whether they are right x

Thanks, think I need to do more research and have a good mosey through the book when my little un goes to bed :)

im pretty sure its the same in terms of food points. my leader said they had been basing stuff on calories/sat fat for 20 odd years, and the new plan was a revolution (yada yada) so I assume its all the same. Might have tweaked the way you calculate your daily points over the years, but i don't think the food points assignment ever changed x

Thankyou! :)

Back