WW eSource

Crunchy

Am currently do WW online and use the App on my iPhone but am thinking of getting a monthly pass and going to class. Can someone tell me what do I get from eSource? Will I stop having to use the WW app on my phone as I find it so handy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am currently do WW online and use the App on my iPhone but am thinking of getting a monthly pass and going to class. Can someone tell me what do I get from eSource? Will I stop having to use the WW app on my phone as I find it so handy.

Hi there....I have e-source and I use it for some great recipes, forum, weight tracker (points tracker also available) , great articles, if you have something in your cupboard, you can also put that in and see what recipes come up for you.... I don't use the app for the phone, but I am pretty sure that you can still use that as it is on another device and totally separate? Hope this helps. Annie

I pay monthly and attend meetings and I have the app it's great! Your leader will help you. But u definitely get todo both x

That's great to hear! I love my App but do use the computer too!

Hi,

I have got a monthly pass and have downloaded that app but it won't give me full access to the app. I want to be able to look up foods and track my foods . Help!! X

vadey said:
Hi,

I have got a monthly pass and have downloaded that app but it won't give me full access to the app. I want to be able to look up foods and track my foods . Help!! X

Have you logged in? You need to speak to your leader :)

Yeah and had to re- do all my passwords etc as I couldn't remember them. Thanks will go Tom x

Crunchy said:

Its the same as the one u get with just online pass

Back