WW Exercise DVD

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Loser85, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Has anybody tried this? Its on offer on the WW site atm. Would be worth a bash for a change if its any good.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tom's Mommy

Tom's Mommy Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought the weight watchers DVD when it went on offer. I wasn't that impressed with it to be honest. Even my hubby commented the same when he was walking past the room when it was on. It seemed really slow and boring. I bought Nadia Sawahlas DVD and it really is fab. Even if you can't do all the exercises at first she just tells you to keep moving even if it is just walking on the spot until you are ready to join in again. I would definitely recommend Nadia's.

4. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a Weight Watchers one from a few years ago and it didn't particularly excite me either I'm afraid. i should put my DVDs on ebay because I only really use the Wii now.

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Ah well was worth a try. Thanks guys, will maybe give the nadia dvd a bash.

6. Tom's Mommy

Tom's Mommy Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Before I bought Nadia's I was looking at a few exercise dvd's. I went on the Asda's website and you can watch trailers of the exercise dvds on there.

7. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    30 day shred is amazing. Check the thread on here about it. I lost 8inches in 2 weeks (and was a size 12 at start). Amazing!!!

8. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    I work shifts (8-8) i can do from 1 to 5 a week. So would try and do it every day off, but is this DVD a defo every dayer? It looks really good and wanted to ask for a while, but the other thread would have so many updates haha.

Just don't wanna spend the money if I'd be better with a different workout, want the best for my lifestyle not something I'd keep up for a week and slip on :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.