WW Exercise DVD

I bought the weight watchers DVD when it went on offer. I wasn't that impressed with it to be honest. Even my hubby commented the same when he was walking past the room when it was on. It seemed really slow and boring. I bought Nadia Sawahlas DVD and it really is fab. Even if you can't do all the exercises at first she just tells you to keep moving even if it is just walking on the spot until you are ready to join in again. I would definitely recommend Nadia's.

Before I bought Nadia's I was looking at a few exercise dvd's. I went on the Asda's website and you can watch trailers of the exercise dvds on there.

I work shifts (8-8) i can do from 1 to 5 a week. So would try and do it every day off, but is this DVD a defo every dayer? It looks really good and wanted to ask for a while, but the other thread would have so many updates haha.

Just don't wanna spend the money if I'd be better with a different workout, want the best for my lifestyle not something I'd keep up for a week and slip on :(

Back