WW friendly 3 course meal help!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Kimboowee, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im looking to make a starter, poss soup? Then a main and a dessert! It's for our 1st anniversary so maybe something a little diff?

Any recommendations?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Hiya,was just reading your post from yesterday about not using all your points-had no wise words that hadnt already been said !!

For a starter you could try the 0 point soup- i make mine with BNS, carrot,onion,tinned toms, pointy red peppers and a touch of chilli-all boiled up in some chicken stock and then liquidised. A bit of fresh corriander just to finish it off

For mains -well what do you like ? chicken breast stuffed with xtra lite Phlly then wrapped in parma ham and cooked ? with some veg

A nice low fat pud is eaton mess-cant remember how many points in a merringue nest but they are quite low, break it up and stir in a ww strawberry yourt and some fresh strawberries

How does that all sound ?

Last edited: 3 September 2011
  4. laurah3040

laurah3040 Full Member

god that makes me hungry

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.