WW Hand Held Calculator

Wendi

Hello, joined WW this morning so fingers crossed it works!

I did WW years ago and bought the WW calculator to help work out points and log them daily.

Does anyone have one and still use it? I can't remember how to use it (bar working out points for 100g of foods) and would love to be able to use it again. I think I threw away the instructions years ago. I think I recall you could work out portions on it as well (i.e. if the portion/packet size was more or less than 100g)

Some of the functions it had were you could record water drunk; how much weight you had lost amongst others.

Thanks in advance for your help! x

I had a calculator from last year and the only thing it tracked was the amount of points you'd used during that day, up until the end of the week. So instance if you were out, you could calculate the amount of points and then "bank" it in your calculator memory so you would be able to put it down on a tracker, if that makes sense.

If I'm honest, a new plan for Weight Watchers is happening in November and I was about to buy a new points calculator but decided not to, because they will become obslete when this new plan is in place because the points values of foods will change.

I think there is a thread somewhere in this batch of topics that talks about the new plan, so may be worth having a look over that :) xxx

Thanks. After I posted my question, I read the post about the new plan so will keep an eye on it!!

The calculator I have is from 2003 but the part that calculates points is still ok - I will have to try and remember how the rest of it works :)

I had a calculator from last year and the only thing it tracked was the amount of points you'd used during that day, up until the end of the week. So instance if you were out, you could calculate the amount of points and then "bank" it in your calculator memory so you would be able to put it down on a tracker, if that makes sense.

If I'm honest, a new plan for Weight Watchers is happening in November and I was about to buy a new points calculator but decided not to, because they will become obslete when this new plan is in place because the points values of foods will change.

I think there is a thread somewhere in this batch of topics that talks about the new plan, so may be worth having a look over that :) xxx

Back