WW Jelly ?

Veggie Dieter

Silver Member
Does anyone know where I can buy a bigger packet of WW sugar free jelly from. I bought the little sachet packet from Asda but it's just a 2 portion pack and when I make it the kids love it aswell so im looking for larger packet?

Thanks everyone and good look this week - not that we need good luck coz we've all got loads of will power and determination.

I've never seen it in larger packs ... Maybe 2 sachets instead of 1 :)

Well if you don't know im guessing it doesn't come in any other size - thx for replying.

Hartleys sugar free jelly makes a pint for each sachet and they come in packs of two and are cheaper than weight watchers

Hartleys sugar free jelly makes a pint for each sachet and they come in packs of two and are cheaper than weight watchers

Do you know if it is suitable for Vegetarians, they normally have gelatine in which is not suitable? Thanks

Do you know if it is suitable for Vegetarians, they normally have gelatine in which is not suitable? Thanks
Whoops sorry didn't notice your user name. Yes gelatine i'm afraid. Asda's own brand of sugar free is vegetarian friendly x

Back