WW leaders!

25 lbs to go Zoe?!?! I am jealous. :cry::cry:
You must have done a lot of works there hun. But you defo did a great job! I must I must I must be like you then.

Ellen > are digital scales more accurate as compared to the old ones? I am thinking of getting one actually, because my friend told me that she found an online sale for weighing scales. I only have the old bathroom scale. :eek:;)

hi ellen, dont worry i too am doing it 'alone'. I cant be bothered with going to meetings. i find i only go for the 1st few meetings and then stray once I know how the plan works and find i no longer need the motoviation of a class, if are fairly confident then go for it x

Hi, I do think the digital scales are better as they just flash your weight when you stand on them and there is no squinting at the dial to see where the needle is pointing.

It is great that there are others doing ww themselves without going to meetings. I will save €520 per year by not going to class - think of all the clothes that will buy me when I reach goal!

My first at home weigh in is in the morning so I have my fingers and toes crossed that I will have a loss. I gained last week so I can't face that happening again.

Hi Ellen , Best of luck for tomorrow. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with your classes. Its really important to have a good connection with your leader. I dont understand why the first lady wasnt giving a talk . If its still the same rules the talk should take 20 mins.

If the queues are very big it can be hard to give everyone the time you would like to at the scales . If you have a conversation with everyone then the people waiting for class will complain if you are all night weighing people. Also WW feel that if you discuss everyones week at the scales then theres no incentive for them to wait for class, which is so important.

Every leader is an individual and brings her own personality to her classes But each class has a set format and has to be run in that way.

I am really enjoying my class in Kilmallock at the moment. The leader is down to earth and chatty and gives good tips .

Anyway I hope you will still chat to us here and update us with your progress. :D:D.

I do WW on my own now but my leader I went to a few years ago was fantastic! She was a very friendly and could always go to her for a talk and some help, would keep in contact with you through out the week and I enjoyed seeing her on my next meeting, she would praise you on your weight loss every week and if there was a slip up she would assure you that is was okay and pick you back up, she arranged meals out for us and really went out her way for the group. Almost everyone stayed for the meetings as she was great. It's a shame our local meeting stopped, so don't know if she even still does WW anymore would love to find out though and go along again

Hi Breda and Kaylee,
I know that there are very good ww leaders out there as well and I was never implying that there wasn't. Kaylee your leader sounds really great, you were lucky to have her. Personally I am doing fine on my own and the peeps on here are like having a thousand great ww leaders! The only thing I miss is that I can't buy the yummy ww Rich Toffee bars anymore lol

Can you not buy them off the website ellen? I can get some in my meeting and send them to you if not.

Back