ww lunches

Today i had a sandwich made with kingsmill crust off in it i had ww tuna in mango chutney 1 point per tin & salad.

soups and salads are quick and very low in points

I love my 0 point soup, with WW coronation tuna sandwiches on Kingsmill 50/50 crustless bread... all that for 3.5 points :party0049:

hi guys long time no post but im back on WW and im having 0 point soup with 6 melba toast with coronation tuna and home made coleslaw with a pear all for 31/2 points

I normally have ww soup 2 pieces crust less bread and ww yog 2.5 or some times i have beef hot pot ww only 3.5 with veg then you fill like you have had a lunch!

I usually have 0pt soup with my crustless bread! .. for 1 point but today im having a jacket tattie for 2.5 and a tin of ww coronation chicken 1 ... so 3.5 points! ...

Am working tonight so thought id have a filling lunch!

this may sound gross but i love marmite and ww cheese spread together in a sandwich. A cheese triangle is only 0.5 points and marmite is free!

I'm with you Laurie cheese and marmite is lovely I like them both togetrher on toast!

But I enjoy cheese and onion sandwiches using leskol cheese - you get 40g for 1.5 points and if you use crusts away bread it works out really low, I use extra light mayo instead of marge or butter.

i had 2 nimble bread toasted with marmite small tin tesco healthy beasns and homemade coleslaw today 4 points max and it was lovely mmmmmm im having it again tomorrow :)

Back