WW Meals

Betty

Hi girls n gals - Started WW on Monday for hopefully the final "long" final part of my baby weight loss journey.

Just happy at the moment eating healthy food - got a bit bored of LL, not the weight loss part though. Just the missing out on nights out n stuff.

Q: What are the best WW meals to buy. I've been on salad and chicken for most of the week. Would like to endulge in a nice hot meal tonight with the hubby - Maybe even a vino with my saved points. RSVP xx

The best WW meals to buy

beef hotpot
tikka massala
lasagna
spaghetti bolognese
chicken with potatoes

Go to Morrisons!
They are only £1 a meal there! :D
And they are the tastier ones!

You can also find WW meals also in Tesco's or Sainsbury's BUT they are toooooo expensive and taste really awful! Plus they need longer to cook!

WW other stuff

WW do the best rice pudding ever!

I started eating it even before I went on diet!

I only add some cinammon and it tastes soooo goood and it's just 1.5 point!

There are also some citrus joghurts-very thick cream-which are just 1 point per pot!

Hi hun

I have tesco healthy living ready meals.Very tasty. They are more or less the same points as a 'proper' weight watchers meal. They are on offer in tesco as 5 for £4.

I bought a few of the Tesco Value meals yesterday(white pack). Haven't tried them yet, but they are the same points as the HL ones except they're €1.25!(about 75p??). I'll let ye know how I get on with them :)

Well here's the update on the Tesco cheapy meals, they're soooooo much tastier than the WW ones and lower in points! :eek:

Hmm .. might have to give them a whirl then! :D

Back