WW online advice....

marie0101

Hi,

I currently do propoints on my own at home with the help/support from this site.

Due to me working shifts I find it difficult to go to classes - i have the WW scales at home and weigh myself weekly.

Now i'm just wondering if its worth joining the online subscription or just staying the way I am..

Do any of you use it and find it useful and is it worth the money?

What do you get with it?

:confused:

x

I signed up online for 3 montsh as there was a deal on. I love it as you can find lots of recipes and get to grips with how many points each food has. However, after my 3 months is up I don't think I'll renew. I've just this second bought an app for my phone which looks like it will have a lot of the information I need. Plus after 3 months I plan on having a lot of stuff written down. A list of points for the things I use all of the time, a folder full of recipes etc. I knew nothing about WW as I was on SW so found it a great resource for me to learn the ropes. If you already know most things then I'm not sure what you would get out of it as I don't know what you know.

Did any of that make sense?!?!:confused:

lol yes that made sense! i have been on it a few weeks now so i think i pretty much know the majority of my regular foods. its just confusing working out multiples! but ive also downloaded an app which seems to help you work it out... it has a database with load sof foods on it but it seems to contradict itself in certain parts!! so not sure.

i find this site really useful for different recipies and ive started a folder with recipies in.

doesnt sound like I need the website then!!

thanks for your reply, you've saved me £30!! :) x

Back