WW online

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by a1_sha, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. a1_sha

a1_sha Member

Anyone doing ww just online...

Last time I did ww, I went to a class n that motivated me to lose weight u have since moved from that city n I have a job where I sometimes work weekends... The only class near me is on a weekend n with working on weekends at times, I'm worried about how many classes I'll be able to attend

I don't know if I'll be motivated enough to go it alone most of the time n go to a class when I can...

Any advice will be greatly appreciated...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've done WW a couple of times in the past -first time was online and I found it hard to motivate myself but didn't have the time or transport to get to the nearest meeting. The second time I attended meetings and I stuck with it for a long time before going off track when I moved home and didn't find the other meetings as inspiring.

I've rejoined as an online member for a couple of months because we need to save money, but in the Spring we should be a bit more financially better off so I'll go back to meetings.

Maybe you could sign up as an online member and attend the meetings once a month to get some inspiration? xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.