WW Online

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by louisie, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Hello all, I am new to WW but not to this forum (sometimes it was the only thing that stopped me eating my hand off when I did a VLCD.

Last night I joined WW online and I'm getting ready to start my new journey.

I just wondered if there are any books or leaflets about getting started you know the advice you would normally get at a meeting about portions etc. Are there lists of free or lower point foods anywhere...?

Sorry if these are silly questions but please just entertain me! lol

Lou xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - it's really just a matter of browsing through the website. There are loads of articles on there. Every week your home page will change and you will get an email with articles they suggest to read. To answer your question about the best foods to eat there is a list of Filling and Healthy foods - http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/Food_List.pdf
    These foods are also highlighted in the tracker. If you put "portion size" into the search two articles come up in the Plan section.

4. susicab

susicab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hi
    I joined online last august on the old plan but as i was desperate to get hold of the new plan when it came out, i swapped to a monthly pass, went to a class where I got the new books and could buy the shop/eat out/track books and any other paraphernalia I needed. I only went for two weeks where once again, i found my shifts playing havoc with attendance, so i went back to online :)

Other than that, try Ebay for ProPoints stuff (usually a lot dearer than buying it from a meeting though). Or (if you have an iPhone) download the free WW App. Or just come on here for advice, im sure lots of us are a dab hand at ProPoints by now, lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.