WW or SW?

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hi

I am seeing Nurse tomorrow (got a cancellation) to get my first consultation and xenical.

I am going to wait and see what info I get from her but if the diet plan isn't precise I might do either WW or SW.

Does anyone follow either of these and what seems to work best with xenical?

Thanks in advance x x

sometimes you can't follow plans like them when your on orlistat. ww or sw allows u to kinda eat what u what (in proportion) for example you cud eat a burger but then that wud take up all your points and you couldnt eat much else else that day and if your on xenical thats a defo NO NO! or you will get 'tangoed' lol. i think tho some people can follow the weight watchers or sw plan but they stick to just the low fat foods. personally for me i just stick to a normal 'diet' just low fat foods and low calorie . you can eat steamed chicken, tuna, veggies, fruit , turkey. just anything low fat etc. hope it all goes well im sure there will be another person on here that can give you better advice x

Or what about rosemary conley!! Just seen an advert for a new group in my town - isn't rosemary based on a low fat diet??

Any help .......

Can't wait to get started and join the gang x

I'm on the SW Extra Easy plan. I find it satisfying, I never feel hungry and because it's so flexible I can eat all the things that I like...and not what other people tell me I should have.

I have been following it now for 9 weeks (with a few blips here and there) and I've had a loss every week which are small in comparison to some that I've seen but nevertheless it's still a loss.

Good luck on your weight loss journey whatever plan you follow. :)

I do slimming world - I ignore the xen rules and have never suffered for it - I can't eat egg yolks that's all!

But otherwise I eat what I would normally on the plan and never been tangod when I've stuck to the sw plan! Xx

Hi i agree with mizkirsty. i do the same and have not been tangoed. I also have ibs so think it just help me go to the loo (sorry for the tmi)

I just use my fitness pal & get weighed at docs monthly. I think Rosemary Conley would work well as I believe she follows the 5g per 100g rule too x

SW all the way for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back