WW sausages - Suggest a nice recipe

Have you had a little look in the recipe section, or searched sausage recipes on here, you may find some lovely recipes.

How about plain ole sausage, mash and onion gravy? With some veggies on the side. I love sausage and mash :D

I love love love

Cook all the sausages up and cut into small pieces.
Pour 2 Tins of BBQ beans from Heinz in a dish add the sausages.
Place slices of your hex x2 on as it's for 4 people and then top with mash.

Bung in oven for about half hour and yum yum yum.

I have a slight variation on fattynomores recipe -

Brown the sausages with some onions in a saucepan, using a bit of fry light. Peel and cut some potatoes into chunks and put into a saucepan with 2 tins of baked beans. Add a stock cube then I add 2 tins of boiling water (I use the baked bean tins to measure out!), let it boil then reduce to a simmer as it will look horrible and watery to start with. When the water evaporates the flavours all concentrate and it starts to thicken. The potatoes take on all the flavours as well and its so yummy I always end up having seconds. I used to add mushrooms to it as well you can pretty much throw any veg into to pot. It normally take about 20-30 minutes to cook down. You can alway stick it into a oven dish and cook in the oven as well. The only syns are the sauages and its only one pot to clean up as well :D

Back