WW vintage points daily allowance

Kayleehollie

Hi, I've been doing the old system weight watchers for 8 weeks now and I have been having 19 points a day but now as I'm losing weight should I drop my points a bit lower? started at 10st 7lbs and now 9st 9lbs, my goal is 8st 7lbs so should I drop a few points when I get into trying to lose my final stone? Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated! Thanks x

On the old system you are meant to drop a point for every time you go into another stone barrier.
So you should now drop a point. x

No you dont just randomly drop a point. When you go down to your next stone you drop a point. So when you got under 10 stone youd lose a point. You dont drop another one til youre out of the 9stones, if youre going as low as that

Oh so I really should gave dropped a few weeks ago when I went below 10st, whoops! Thanks for help! Is there a recommended daily points allowance that you shouldn't go below? x

your not suppose to go below 18 points a day i think although i have known people to go onto 17, like others have said drop a point everytime you go into a different stone bracket

16 was the minimum daily allowance you could be on. If you wanted to save points etc the lowest you could go was 14.

Back