WW Wine

Galifreyan

Is the ww wine really just 12pp per bottle. It says 2pp per 125ml glass and the bottle is 750ml.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Yes but it's minging !! I have only tried the red as red is my favourite but i would rather use the extra points and have something that I actually enjoy. A whole bottle of the real think only works out to 18, me and hubby usually share a bottle at the weekend and I take the 9 out of my weeklies

I'm probably unique in that I actually like the WW wine. The rose is quite nice, I find, but then we can't all like the same things. :p
One thing that bothers me is the price tag though. At £5 a bottle, I'd find that's a little more than I'd like to pay. Can get eight cans of cider for that!

I havent even seen this wine anywhere? anyone know if its available in Ireland? I'd give it a go but tend to enjoy the finer wines lol... so prob wont be to my taste!

Bolero I actually quite enjoyed it. I bought the white as it was only 4 quid in Asda as opposed to 5 for the Rose.

I will wait for the Rose to be on special and try that as Rose tends to be my fave.

No asda in ROI, anyone know anywhere in the republic that has these wines maybe? I've never seen em!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Only shops I've ever seen it in is Asda and Tesco and Morrisons.

I have seen a thread somewhere for Irish people so it may be worth doing a search and asking on there as they were discussing the best shops to buy ww products in, I think Dunnes was one of them but it may of just been ww food products, not sure.

If you're a fan of the finer wines then I wouldn't put yourself out as ww wine just tastes like slightly watered down wine, and I mean tap not soda lol. I drink it because I'll drink anything LOL.

At our ww meetings in the North East England we get a leaflet showing which shops sells which products. It may be worth asking or contacting ww about one for where you live.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back