WW Wraps....

hannon89

Hi

I bought a pack of WW Wraps, they are (i think) 105 calories per wrap, i'm guessing because they're at home lol....So i'm estimating they're around 5.5 syns per wrap? Am i right?

Whilst I'm here does anyone have any recipes that involve wraps? I was going to try using sliced steak, mushrooms with melted cheese later (hexa) but i'm guessing it would be pretty dry? any sauces you could suggest that are free

thanks xxx

Hi just checked slimming world online and they are 5.5. syns. The only sauces that i can think of that are free is either tomato puree or low fat salad dressing xx

Yup, 5.5 Syns.

I use mine to make pizzas! I spread them with tomatoe puree, add toppings such as Quorn pieces, peppers, red onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and then some grated cheese (HExA). Pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes and voi la!

Or they are nice made into "taco bowls". I spray with frylight and place over the top of a rolled up ball of tin foil. Again, place in the oven for 10-12 minutes and they crisp up and retain a bowl-like shape. Then fill with some lovely salad and SW chilli with grated cheese on top, yummy!

oh wow those sound amazing! definitely going to try the pizza one tonight, not a fan of the smash!!

x

Hi

I bought a pack of WW Wraps, they are (i think) 105 calories per wrap, i'm guessing because they're at home lol....So i'm estimating they're around 5.5 syns per wrap? Am i right?

Whilst I'm here does anyone have any recipes that involve wraps? I was going to try using sliced steak, mushrooms with melted cheese later (hexa) but i'm guessing it would be pretty dry? any sauces you could suggest that are free

thanks xxx

Not free but how about some FF Greek yogurt
mixed with a tsp on wholegrain mustard, can't be more than a syn or two and would be lush with steak :)

Back