www.wheels4wayne.com...!

It says on the sponsor us to fill out a form but the form isn't there??? Anyway let me know when it is and i shall sponsor you.

Mike

Sonk you look fab in that pic hun xxxxx

It says on the sponsor us to fill out a form but the form isn't there??? Anyway let me know when it is and i shall sponsor you.

Mike

Hey Mike Karen is doing the site I wouldnt know where to start but we will be working on it later so hopefully it will be sorted A.S.A.P. tHANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT HUN X

Sonk you look fab in that pic hun xxxxx

Thanks KK I feel much better too.

im doing my best to get the stuff on the site asap. forms will be available very soon. thanks for wanting to help us mike, its really appriciated. xxx

Woooo CDHQ are interested in my story and in what myself and my friends are trying to do. Omg this is so good.

Also the big news is Wayne has moved out of hospital yesterday and is now living in a warden aided place close to our younger brother.
His eldest son will be staying with him for a while to help him settle in.

wow!! u didnt tell me that!! excellent!

Sonk thats fab news about wayne hope all goes ok xxxx

Woooo CDHQ are interested in my story and in what myself and my friends are trying to do. Omg this is so good.

whoo hoo thats great may see you all in next edition of cambridge mag eh !

Wayne spent a total of 195 days in hospital, that is some time. I have yet to hear how the move in went......a fair bit of his stuff had to be sold after the accident, as he lived in a first floor flat, so had to give up the flat.

Well I have yet to hear how Wayne is....!
Sam was wanting to go to see him next weekend, but I am totally skint so wont be able to get up.

Hi guys

I've just had a look at the website and I'm so moved by it, it's absolutely wonderful what you're doing and I think the site is fantastic.

Please let me know when the paypal option is available (I'll be pressing that button) and I've put a collection box in my CDC room for any clients that want to put their spare change in, it may not amount to much but every little helps.

Keep up the good work, you're all amazing :D

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Hi guys

I've just had a look at the website and I'm so moved by it, it's absolutely wonderful what you're doing and I think the site is fantastic.
Thank you MD Karen and her hubby have worked hard to get it online, we still have a few finishing touches to add. People can also send a cheque if they wish. I am amazed by the support we have had.
Please let me know when the paypal option is available (I'll be pressing that button) and I've put a collection box in my CDC room for any clients that want to put their spare change in, it may not amount to much but every little helps.
Awwww hun thats so kind. My cdc Jo has contacted CDHQ about my story too and they will be contacting me .......oooooo Its so exciting
Keep up the good work, you're all amazing :D

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

2nd weigh in tonight so hopefully it will be a good result.

Does anyone remember the young black guy who is in a wheelchair. He did a dance routine with 2 other guys for the bbc advertising.....think he was a basketball player though cant be sure.
I need his name....does anyone know ??????????

If you haven't found out already its Ade Adepitan.

Good luck with the fund raising for your brother Wayne. I have been a reader of the wheelsforwayne website and i to am waiting for the paypal button to appear. ALso, have you thought about putting the bank account number and sort code on the site (if your allowed to do it) then people can put money straight into the account, that way there will be no charges involved. Just an idea.

Keep up the good work, you really are amazing and i love your posts.

Ruth xxx

sorry, paypal button was meant to be n lastnight... hubby has been pretty busy but am gonna get it put on tongiht if it kills me (or him :) )

thanks for visiting the website G4G xxx

Back