wwwwwwoooohhhhhhh

shep

Silver Member
I am so happy as another 2lbs gone bringing my total for 2 weeks to 7 lbs and I am happy with that. I am sitting at my 1st goal of 15st 7lbs, so next week gonna go below that. YIPPEEE!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have just spent alot of money on some nre leather biking trousers which at the mo are a tad too tight, I mean I can get them done up but dare not breathe lol. So my aim is 1st to get into them and breathe, 2nd is for them to fit so I can at least get on my motorbike, and lastly for them to be loose on my waist and maybe have to alter the adjustments on them. Who knows?????

Last edited:
2lbs is a great loss, well done shep! And congrats on achieving your first goal - awesome! :woohoo: :D
Breathing in those leather trousers is in sight methinks. :p

I am so happy as another 2lbs gone bringing my total for 2 weeks to 7 lbs and I am happy with that. I am sitting at my 1st goal of 15st 7lbs, so next week gonna go below that. YIPPEEE!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have just spent alot of money on some nre leather biking trousers which at the mo are a tad too tight, I mean I can get them done up but dare not breathe lol. So my aim is 1st to get into them and breathe, 2nd is for them to fit so I can at least get on my motorbike, and lastly for them to be loose on my waist and maybe have to alter the adjustments on them. Who knows?????
Great going on your 2lb loss this week Shep well done, wont be long before you will able to breathe in those new leather trousers :giggle:

Yeah I should but I'm so struggling at the moment. Stupid mood swings if you know what I mean. I've got some holiday so plan to try and kick myself up the bum.

Yeah I should but I'm so struggling at the moment. Stupid mood swings if you know what I mean. I've got some holiday so plan to try and kick myself up the bum.

well if you cant do it heres some for you :copon: and then theres this :whoopass:

there you go all sorted now, do you feel better now??? i do lol :D:D

Back